• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    There is a gun show in Robinson, IL this weekend. I know, I know..... IL having a gun show, how good could it be?

anyway, its not to far from me, and I know Im going to have some time to kill on Saturday.

anyone ever been to a gun show there? or in IL period? I know I can't buy handguns with out having them shipped back to IN, but what about long guns?

thanks!
    clay

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    went to the show today. Pretty decent smaller show. Plenty of room to walk around and lots of guns! Prices seemed "OK", but no great deals. I did pick up some Magtech Golden Guardian .380 to try out in my 238.

Weird thing I didnt know about Il gun laws. Handguns have a 3 day waiting period. I saw a number of guys filling out their paper work, then leaving the gun with the dealer. Long guns have a 24 hour waiting period. Im glad we dont have any of this in Indiana!

Funny thing is, I asked a dealer there about the laws, and what I could do as an Indiana resident. He said on long guns, I fill out the forms, he calls it in, and as long as they OK the sale, I can walk with it! I bet that would make the Il boys mad! ;)

Top Bottom