• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Seeing the other road rage thread reminded me of my own story....

It was either the summer before or after senior year of HS. Five of us buddies had just gone midnight bowling and were headed home. We were at a stop sign and we clearly stopped first, enough to let a car turn infront of us. We turned left and a motorcycle tried to gun it behind the car we just let turn. We were in a 96 Impala SS, 400+hp 383 crate motor...it still tingles :D....Anyways, our driver honked the horn and the motorcycle flipped us off, our driver then threw his hands in the air like WTF??. The motorcycle flipped a Uturn in the intersection, rode on the shoulder, and tried hitting the car. We laughed, turned down our street, and pulled a few houses down so he didn't know where we lived. We all got out, hoping he would see 5 of us and leave. We didn't feel like being followed by some crazed idiot anymore. We probably should have kept driving. So as we get out we told the guy to leave and quit driving like an idiot. In a slurred sentence he said, "how bout I pop your ****ing heads?". Then reached at 6oclock and pulled out a relvolver, we immediately DOVE into the car and took off. We ducked down, one door was open and almost hit a parked car. We drove SO fast, thank God that Impala was a beast and could handle the turns. NOWAY would we ever have driven like that normally. All our Fbody's and Mustangs were raced at US41. We called the cops. Lost the bike. Drove back home and LEO had him in cuffs. Under the influence and illegal possesion of a handgun.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    I got some great advice from an instructor several years ago. "Always assume everyone is armed". Great advice that leads to an increase in civility and a noticeable decrease in the amount of people looking to do me harm.

Top Bottom