• ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Careful boys keep it clean.
    D. Kaufman just flagged me for less. Than. I see here so keep it clean and family friendly.

Not everyone here appreciates Humor on the dark or dirty side it appears.

Thus I will not be humorous even with having a good one.

Just a heads up

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    An article that includes his previous offenses

The writing is a bit different in these 2 articles. Notice the difference?

I've looked it up, and Wisconsin does have a confidential name change option

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    An article that includes his previous offenses

The writing is a bit different in these 2 articles. Notice the difference?

I've looked it up, and Wisconsin does have a confidential name change option

The differences in these writings are a perfect lesson for those that think they know the truth, and think that they're open minded, but only see one source. The sad thing is that so many don't see anything wrong with the second articles, and can't see the motivation behind them. We even see it in this forum.

Even Lefties' mind has been poisoned, as he was quoted as saying his case was released to 'right wing' media when it doesn't have anything to do with 'right wing', it only happens that some won't tell the truth, and that's not a right/left issue.
    Not surprised, just sad that the influence peddlers have such strength.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    There should be consequences for filing this lawsuit

IANAL and I certainly haven't studied WI statutes regarding civil suits in such situations. With that caveat, I'm pretty sure the One-Armed Bandit doesn't have legal grounds to succeed here. In addition to all the other problems with the assertions in his lawsuit, the entire house of cards will almost certainly fall on the simple matter that Grosskreutz was acting in an unlawful manner during the incident, by unlawfully concealed-carrying a firearm. (His license had been revoked, not expired, I believe due to his felony charge/conviction.)

It would not surprise me if the lawsuit isn't dismissed on that basis alone.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    IANAL and I certainly haven't studied WI statutes regarding civil suits in such situations. With that caveat, I'm pretty sure the One-Armed Bandit doesn't have legal grounds to succeed here. In addition to all the other problems with the assertions in his lawsuit, the entire house of cards will almost certainly fall on the simple matter that Grosskreutz was acting in an unlawful manner during the incident, by unlawfully concealed-carrying a firearm. (His license had been revoked, not expired, I believe due to his felony charge/conviction.)

It would not surprise me if the lawsuit isn't dismissed on that basis alone.
    The attorneys are probably just hoping to cause enough trouble that the matter will be settled out of court. Anyone can sue anyone else for just about anything.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Good, I hope he wins.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    The lawyers here might know different but it seems most of the time a countersuit is a defensive action against the original suit…
    Yes, that's true, sort of. Instead of merely defending against the original suit, the defendant in the original suit files a lawsuit against the original plaintiff alleging various claims. Why do you ask?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Ok I felt a little dirty when I went to see how his gofundme was doing, but the comments on it are absolute gold.
    People are giving him $5 just to say things like “hope it’s a truck next time”.

ETA forgot the link!

2nd edit: looks like they disabled the comments but here you go
    7E886EA0-3C5E-483B-B45F-8C01FC5EC759_1_102_o.jpeg
    32E5DA9C-464D-48E8-818B-311750870BC8_1_102_o.jpeg

Last edited:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Ok I felt a little dirty when I went to see how his gofundme was doing, but the comments on it are absolute gold.
    People are giving him $5 just to say things like “hope it’s a truck next time”.

ETA forgot the link!
    Ain't karma a bitch!

Top Bottom