• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just moved here recently from San Francisco, a few of my friends had their car windows smashed in their driveways during this BS.
    Pretty ridiculous, democrats protesting the outcome of a democratic election by breaking cars that probably belong to other democrats.

Welcome to Indiana!

I lived in Alameda from 1987-91 and I have a lot of family still in the Bay Area.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ks-temple-university-students-cops-in-philly/

I am surprised... shocked even... that an event of this size isn't getting more media attention.

Not quite sure this belongs in this thread. Nothing I saw specifically links this to the election. Sounds more to me a "standard" flash mob thug scene. Although this line sticks out. "Minutes later, another teenager approached an equine officer who had arrived to break up the crowd and punched the officer’s horse in the head twice." What the heck were they thinking. Was their name Mongo? Horse should have reared up and split his/her skull. Although I give the horse props for its restraint, especially if the officer was on its back.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    DeBlasio Aide posted this to facebook

1. I see only white people.
    2. White people *****ing about white people. Virtue signaling has jumped the shark.

CxeKV-iVIAAAG4t.jpg:small

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Also relevant here:

Ian is a ThinkProgress person.

Ian Millhiser said:
    Not sure if I'm more bothered by the fact there's a non-zero chance of a military coup. Or that I think it might be the better alternative.

And he was responding to this:

Richard Engel just said on NBC that some generals are reading the Constitution to determine their authority to override the President. Wow.

https://twitter.com/imillhiser/status/798975779983921152

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    DeBlasio Aide posted this to facebook

1. I see only white people.
    2. White people *****ing about white people. Virtue signaling has jumped the shark.

CxeKV-iVIAAAG4t.jpg:small

How ironic that these asshats have a sign that slurs Caucasians, while at the same time having another that says "Love."

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Also relevant here:

Ian is a ThinkProgress person.

And he was responding to this:

https://twitter.com/imillhiser/status/798975779983921152

Funny thing is, not only do they not have constitutional authority to do anything besides obey their boss and do the mission paid for by congress, but they really don't have authority to exist. There is no constitutional requirement for a standing army. In fact, many of the founders were squeamish about the idea. It's why we have to have a Defense Authorization Act passed every couple of years.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Community organizer = euphemism for street agitator
    Watching the cadence of Obama's speech synced with his hand gestures, I'm reminded of something Miles Davis reportedly said during a recording session. He complained that white people always come in early and black people always come in late. No one comes in ON the beat.

Obama is late. Watch George HW Bush's speeches. Always early. Never on.

Just an irrelevant observation.

Top Bottom