• ...and so much more!
  • pokersamurai

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    As Sir Winston Churchill once so nearly said: "Revolvers are the worst designed handguns except for all the others that have been tried."

rthatchjr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    LOLOL ok I love this guy!! I wonder if it helped him with the..ummm social problem he was looking to fix??

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I am a revolver guy. A stupid and antiquated revolver guy. I only bought 8 different semiauto pistols because my brother told me that revolvers were stupid and antiquated. Now with a box full of modern (um.... Invented when? the late 1800's?) auto loading guns, I am again packing a revolver.

Since you posted this everyone knows how stupid and antiquated I am! Now I am going to a muzzloading forum so I can call them old and stupid and feel better about myself.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Most people forget that lots of bullets does not guarantee success. Success is measured in hits, not rounds fired. Not everyone with a high cap mag can make hits. Whatever you choose to use, be competent with that tool. I have spent enough time at ranges watching the general public to be very nervous around dimestore rambos being unsafe with their latest hi tech toys.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I can shoot my 3 inch SP101 and L frame S&W better than my Glock 17 or 1911. I have faith the .357 will do the job if it hits and I can put holes right where I point my revolvers.

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Loved the video. I am old school and carry J frames mostly. I did feel the need to carry higher capacity so I moved up to a six shot revolver.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Very funny video! Although I'm not a revolver guy myself (I have two, but thinking of selling them for a little cash to add another toy - maybe a rifle) but I can appreciate where he's coming from. Hey, different strokes for different folks.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    i carry a revolver every day.

Et tu Brutus? Et tu?

I was once so vigorous in my defense of revolvers that I was actually accused of defending them as one would a religon and actually called "testy" because I had the audacity to offer an opinion, (just an opinion mind you) that the K frame Smith and Wesson is one of the most (top 5) influential handguns of the 20th century. It's not my fault that they were in 70% of police and military holsters for roughly 2/3's of the 20th century.

Last edited:

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    When it comes to autoloaders, I prefer the "antiquated" design of the 1911. But when it's hot outside and I want to wear shorts and a t-shirt and not worry about concealing a govt-sized 1911, I go with a J-frame in a pocket holster and a few speed strips in a cargo pocket.
    There's just something about wheelguns that I really like, and I don't think I'll ever have "enough" of them.

Top Bottom