• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Remove mag disconnect safety. It took 3 seconds and was the first thing I did. I also polished the feed ramp, but I do that with all my pistols.

You should also clean out the striker channel. Easy to do while removing the mag disconnect. For some reason, Ruger doesn't clean that out before shipping and some people have had a problem with gunk in there interfering with the striker movement. Easy to fix, but annoying. Youtube can show you how to do those items.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    I love my SR9c. It is my first handgun, but i have zero regrets on my purchase. What does everyone recommend for upgrades? i think the stainless steel guide rod from Galloway Precision will be my first upgrade.

Remove magazine disconnect, buy as many magazines as you can get your hands on, get as much ammo as you can and shoot the thing. Those sr9c's only get better the more you shoot them

dieselmudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    United States
    the full size SR9 i got already had the mag disconnect removed. i dropped a streamlight on it, made sure it was clean an lubed and havent made any modifications. great shooter, and its my bedside gun.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    I love my SR9c. It is my first handgun, but i have zero regrets on my purchase. What does everyone recommend for upgrades? i think the stainless steel guide rod from Galloway Precision will be my first upgrade.

The polishing I posted above.
    Crimson Trace Laser works great on them if you want to upgrade.

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    I think the SR9c is one of the most underrated guns on the market. Mine's been flawless from the start. Highly recommend!

Shawn156

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Indiana
    I think the SR9c is one of the most underrated guns on the market. Mine's been flawless from the start. Highly recommend!

I think all the SR series guns are underrated. I have an SR45 and looking to buy the SR9c or the SR9. I have a friend who has the SR9 and I like it.Size doesn't really bother me,I carry my SR45 everyday with me.
    For the price of the SR series guns,they are worth every penny.I have only shot my 45,but it was accurate out of the box. I am very happy with the SR45,just need something a bit cheaper to shoot. I'll always carry the SR45 with me.

Top Bottom