• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    that is pethisad funny....OMG that is tooooo funny, You need to make sure you show that to his girl friends when they come to the house.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    FYI, I'm going to turn this into an email forward and send it to 3 people. 3 people who send massive amounts of forwards to everyone in their email list.

:-)

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    That is awesome!! This is the shave down time of year at our store..dogs AND cats....All the cats end up looking alike, like the cat in that pic^^^^^^ and most of the dogs end up looking like Zeus, some without the hair left on the legs

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That is awesome!! This is the shave down time of year at our store..dogs AND cats....All the cats end up looking alike, like the cat in that pic^^^^^^ and most of the dogs end up looking like Zeus, some without the hair left on the legs

What is the point of leaving hair on their legs(or head or tail)?

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    If he was the one that chewed that door knob to look like that I think I would do my best to stay on his good side. Both of your actions are impressive in very different ways. lol

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    What is the point of leaving hair on their legs(or head or tail)?

usually cause it's harder to shave the legs/head area or the owner wants it like that...that's why the pom pom on the tail.....we've had teenage girls bring in a perfectly good cat and a picture from a magazine and ruin the cat, lol (yeah, I know......)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    :laugh::laugh::laugh: Thats funny! I owe ya some rep!

I seen a lady walking 2 newfies{sp?} huge dogs....the where completely shavin with the exception of their ankles-paws and a huge ball on the tails. the lady gave me the stink eye because I couldnt stop laughing..and at the same time my daughter was saying..really loud {whats wrong with those dogs daddy?}

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    ROTFLMA Thanks for the laugh ,i just spit coke all over my desk . I sure hope he dont take his revenge out on you and a picture ends up on here with a dog and some private parts hangging out its mouth ,,lol.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Pink toenails and a bow in his hair!!! Finish him off!!!!:laugh: I had a chow that suffered a similar fate for similar infractions! Even our other dogs laughed at him and you could tell that he knew they were laughing at him.:rockwoot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    On a related note...

When I was much younger, we had a little terrier mix. That dog was NEVER "home", always wondering through the brush and weeds and woods that surrounded our house. He'd come home COVERED in ticks.

Step-dad decided to shave him to make it easier to spot the ticks; and give them less to hold on to.

That poor dog moped around the house for a few days; almost like he was embarrassed! Was funny. :)

(but pulling half a dozen fully engorged female dog ticks off him was not at all pleasant...)

Top Bottom