• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Received the email with the shipping label info today. Going to box it up tonight and drop it off at Fed-Ex tomorrow.
    I measured the trigger pull and it's right at 8 1/2 pounds. We'll see what it is when I get it back.

I just received mine back. No nicks, mars or scratches. I stripped it down and no shavings. There was a lot of oil on the inside of the slide, all over the barrel and the spring. There was some oil on the outside but not much. I didn't see any bare metal or anything out of sorts. I wiped it down then put it back together with no problems. Dry fired it a few times then grabbed my Wheeler gauge. It's right at 6 1/4 pounds. It's very crisp and the reset is very short. I like the way it feels. I'll still do the 100 dry fire shots and see if it changes but since I'm not feeling any "grittiness" or pulling I imagine it won't.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought maybe you would get a "we received it" email. They received mine on Wednesday morning. Which is interesting because when I order stuff from the Sig store it takes FedEx almost a week to deliver it to me.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I thought maybe you would get a "we received it" email. They received mine on Wednesday morning. Which is interesting because when I order stuff from the Sig store it takes FedEx almost a week to deliver it to me.

Hand guns have to go priority service (it’s their policy along with ups also) so while they ship your non firearms back any way they want, their hands are tied by the shippers policy’s

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Just a quick update. SIG received my P320 on Monday Jan 8th and I have not received any shipping notification as of yet. Oh yeah and I’m drooling over the P365 :drool:

lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    Sig must be getting faster. They received mine on January 4th. I got the email yesterday it already shipped back to me! 14 Day turn around...not bad SIG!! (Returned 2 Day Fedex). Will be here tomorrow can't wait to see it.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    hows this for some :poop:
    i have 2 p320's, both 9mm, both compacts, both came from the nra (i won both)
    1st was in 2015 i won it from the wall of guns at the nra banquet
    2nd was won from my gun club in 2017 (the club won it at the banquet, an gave it away at the clubs annual auction night) they won it in 2016, and gave it away in 2017

gun 1 couldn't be registered for the upgrade online, i had to call them on day 2 (it said it was a government, program, or international gun), so i called sig on day 2 and registered for the upgrade
    gun 2 was signed up online on day 1 without any problems.

today i got the email for gun#1 :dunno: the one i registered on day 2
    gun# 2 the one i registered on day 1 i haven't herd a word!

here's an update, I just got the email from sig for number 2 the one I registered on day 1, sig number 1 the one I called in on day 2 has been back in my hands since 12.28.17

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Shipped my P320 back to Sig on 1/3/18. Just got confirmation this morning that it shipped 2nd day air via Fed Ex. Should be delivered by tomorrow evening.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I called to check on mine today. They said there was a bit of a backlog from weather delays and the holidays and mine may have been sitting at their facility for a couple of days but is now in their shop. Rap said it wouldn’t take long from there.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Shipped my P320 back to Sig on 1/3/18. Just got confirmation this morning that it shipped 2nd day air via Fed Ex. Should be delivered by tomorrow evening.

Cool! Mine should be shipping out in the next couple of days then. Of course I’ll be in Michigan next week.

As as long as an adult signs for it, it’s all good I’m assuming? I don’t have to be there to sign?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Called Monday on 2. Got the first email with shipping info today. Big problem. They only ship to residential address. My wife and I both work

you might want to check with fedex but they should be able to hold the package at the local center and you pick it up from them, in fact today after work i'm picking up a set of gaming headphones and dropping off my 2nd 320 (the headphones are a adult signed with id item and they wont leave them without my daughters ok, and they're way too many porch pirates in Evansville). they tried to drop them off yesterday and no one was home, they left a door tag with instructions, I called the 800 fed ex number, and got an automated voicemail and asked them to hold the package at the local hub (they also said they could hold it at kinkos on green river road)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    hey hey sports fans....just a heads up!, if any one has the grey guns pelt triggers, they just announced the replacements (curved is ready now, and flat will be there next week) I've just signed up for to send mine back, and trade it for a new one, in fact I've already received the confirmation I should get my return label in 10 days.

looks like they've stepped up (just like apex did) it's not their fault, but they're replacing it free of charge!, that's customer service! no telling how much this'll cost them, but they're making it right with the customers!

now for the bad news, I put the upgraded apex in my 320, and it only dropped the pull by a pound (not the two that was advertised), still feels better, but the real judge will be when the pelt trigger is installed

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Just got my shipment notification. Delivered on Jan 8 and shipped on Jan 20. Not too bad at all.

Supposed to deliver on Tuesday and says adult signature required. I guess any adult will do then.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    odd email from sig last night????????

I got a sales order acknowledgment for sig at 11.15 pm, this morning when I opened the email it was for 0 (zero) slide catch assembly kit 9/40/357 and was a warranty (no charge) ...so I was getting nothing, and paying nothing,and ordered nothing but still got the email???????

so I called sig today, got right thru to someone (last time I was on hold for 45 mins) and told them about the email, they looked it up and said huh....i'd have called too!...I said the only thing I could think of was, that on the 1st sig I sent back to be upgraded, its a 1st model, with the old style slide stop, forward facing, and beefier (not the smaller rear swept like on the newer sigs). and asked if they were changing that part out also, i have read on a facebook group that some have been changed to the newer style.

the gentleman at sig said he hadn't heard that they were doing that, and then he asked if I wanted the part, I said no, I like the older style better, he said "ok, ill kill it on our end".

then I asked about when they are shipping the 365, and was told small batches are trickling out.

THEN I asked about the x5 grip frames, when would they be available? he said "I don't know about x5 module"...I said they are in your new catalog....he said "I don't know about the x5 grip module"......I wanted to say look I have a 25% discount code...and I want to use it on the x5 grip dammit!.....but maybe by then my second 320 will be back, and i'll have 2 25% discount codes....so 1/2 off a x5 grip module!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Just got my shipment notification. Delivered on Jan 8 and shipped on Jan 20. Not too bad at all.

Supposed to deliver on Tuesday and says adult signature required. I guess any adult will do then.

arrived today. Looking forward to checking it out Friday when I get home. Hopefully heading to the range Saturday.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Received the subcompact and compact models back. It is the full size Tac Ops that is still at Sig.
    The subcompact did come back with a new grip module with the beavertail. Not sure if that will hurt carrying concealed or not yet, but it still fits in my kydex holster.

Top Bottom