• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Don't leave us hanging, bro. What did Sig say?
    1. They said if I was sending in 3 pistols, they must come in 3 separate gun boxes inside three separate cardboard boxes. No sticking 3 gun cases inside one cardboard box.
    2. I have to take it to the hub that is an hour away to deliver it to FedEx. When I said it would be more than an hour with the weather. He just said, yeah, that is pretty inconvenient.

I didn't much like his attitude but I guess it is what it is and he probably gets tired of listening to people whine about it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    1. They said if I was sending in 3 pistols, they must come in 3 separate gun boxes inside three separate cardboard boxes. No sticking 3 gun cases inside one cardboard box.
    2. I have to take it to the hub that is an hour away to deliver it to FedEx. When I said it would be more than an hour with the weather. He just said, yeah, that is pretty inconvenient.

I didn't much like his attitude but I guess it is what it is and he probably gets tired of listening to people whine about it.

That is a bummer. I was also thinking that Fedex might do a pick up service, but seems like that must be an extra option that Sig didn't pay for?

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    Are dealers sending their P320s back as well? I’ve been wanting a P320 since they came out, but the recall made me go to other firearms until the problem was fixed. And I would rather buy a P320 that’s already been fixed.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Are dealers sending their P320s back as well? I’ve been wanting a P320 since they came out, but the recall made me go to other firearms until the problem was fixed. And I would rather buy a P320 that’s already been fixed.

I was told no, sell the stock they had and the customer can send in if they want to. It’s not a recall so not mandatory.

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    I was told no, sell the stock they had and the customer can send in if they want to. It’s not a recall so not mandatory.

Firing while dropping isn’t considered a recall?!!! Man...that’s just troubling to me.

Instancewhen my firearm has been dropped.

Screw came loose on my kydex holster and while looking under my car for an antifreeze leak (push up position) it fell out. Right in front of the mechanic! So adding a gun going BANG just makes it 100x worse and dangerous

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Firing while dropping isn’t considered a recall?!!! Man...that’s just troubling to me.

Instancewhen my firearm has been dropped.

Screw came loose on my kydex holster and while looking under my car for an antifreeze leak (push up position) it fell out. Right in front of the mechanic! So adding a gun going BANG just makes it 100x worse and dangerous

It’s not a recall because it passed every standard drop test to be certified drop safe. It has to fall from about 4’ and has to hit the ground at a specific angle that is not easy to do even when trying. The p320 goes my off in the scenario you outlined is unlikely.

I’m carrying mine without any fear and look forward to the upgraded trigger.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Welcome to the forum. I had a buddy that bought a new Sig P320 RX Full, with the upgraded trigger, a few days ago, so they are out there.

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Got the email this morning my 320 is on it's way back. That's pretty good when you add in the 2 Holidays.
    I dropped it off at FedEx on Saturday 12/23
    It was received at Sig on Wednesday 12/2
    Shipped back to me on 1/5.

I'll report on it when I get it back. Might be time to cash in those free range passes I have!!
    Dan

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They turn them quick once they get them in now from all I have read. Haven't sent mine yet, I have to go to Mishawaka next week, so I didnt want to make 2 separate trips in this weather.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just dropped my son's off at FedEx this morning. Departing on 1/5, so I'm hoping to have it back by the third week in Jan. Trigger gauged at 6 3/4# before shipping it out.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    if anybody has an apex trigger from their "pre upgrade" sig, contact apex! I called them on Tuesday, talked to them and they're giving me a 50.00 in credit at their online store, plus they're giving me free shipping AND paid for priority shipping of the old trigger back to them!

so I paid 46.00 for my apex flat trigger (standard not the advanced that reduces the trigger pull by 2#'s) and they're giving me $50.00 in credit, the advanced trigger (that reduces trigger pull by 2#'s) is 49.95, so basically they're swapping my older trigger for a newer upgraded trigger for free! now that's customer service!

now I'm waiting for grey guns to announce what they'll do (one of mine had a apex flat, the other had a bruce gray flat)

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I'm a little late to this but, As much as I like poking fun at the issue, I knew Sig would take care of it. I'm curious to shoot one now with the issue resolved. I liked the 320 before, but maybe. Just maybe I'll buy one now.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They turn them quick once they get them in now from all I have read. Haven't sent mine yet, I have to go to Mishawaka next week, so I didnt want to make 2 separate trips in this weather.
    Dropped the three off this morning. Count down time.

Top Bottom