• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Of course. Throughout human history the evolutionary role of men has been to be protectors, providers and procreators, in that order. These woke SJWs we have today rarely meet two of these criteria let alone all three.

Women may say they want a sensitive man committed to equality, feminism and whatever other terms they can imagine, but they can't out think biology.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I think I need another French 75 (fantastic cocktail that I highly recommend) after reading that liberal trash. Of course women want their men to act manly lol, my fiance when she feels unsafe will pat me down to make sure I am carrying occasionally :laugh:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think the “woke” man theme is something I cannot comprehend.

1. A Dude was in Wal Mart last night wearing leggings like a woman seemingly with his wife and children?

2. A young man approached me and my wife at Home Depot awhile back and asked if I knew how to change a tire.
    He then stood by while me and my wife changed the tire talking on his phone?

3. During my twilight years in the Army we would get young men that were so soft it was amazing that they were alive. I had one who attempted to convince me he had a case of frostbite at about 40f. His nickname was of course “frostbite” from that time forward he didn’t make it more than a few months.

BTW
    If you wear skinny jeans were do you put your “junk”?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

1. A Dude was in Wal Mart last night wearing leggings like a woman seemingly with his wife and children?

2. A young man approached me and my wife at Home Depot awhile back and asked if I knew how to change a tire.
    He then stood by while me and my wife changed the tire talking on his phone?

3. During my twilight years in the Army we would get young men that were so soft it was amazing that they were alive. I had one who attempted to convince me he had a case of frostbite at about 40f. His nickname was of course “frostbite” from that time forward he didn’t make it more than a few months.

BTW

OK. I get it now. Girlie men.

Uh, hey bud, put down the damn phone and come learn something.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    kids-today-look-ridiculous-in-those-skinny-jeans-when-i-34314434.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

:laugh:

I used to know a couple of girls (about 10-15 years younger than me) that were into the heavy metal/death metal/goth thing. Some of the guys they thought were "hot" would've been right at home shopping at Victoria's Secret for some of the outfits they wore on stage. Think Dr. Frankenfurter in "Rocky Horror Picture Show"... :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

He then stood by while me and my wife changed the tire talking on his phone
    ?

BTW

I helped a young man change a tire, because he didn't know how. But I SHOWED him. He did most of the work, to help him remember. I'm not changing someone's tire while they talk on the phone.
    I don't blame the young man I helped... no one showed him.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Yeah
    I thought well he will jump in here and learn/help in a second!
    Wrong !
    That one was on me I should’ve jacked it up and left.

I never have a problem helping a someone who doesn’t know and is willing to learn or helping the “old guys” because they have used up their bodies and sometimes their minds as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah
    I thought well he will jump in here and learn/help in a second!
    Wrong !
    That one was on me I should’ve jacked it up and left.

I never have a problem helping a someone who doesn’t know and is willing to learn or helping the “old guys” because they have used up their bodies and sometimes their minds as well.

10-4.......:oldwise:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't know any woman that doesn't like; a man to open the door for her, let her go first, treat her like a lady, etc.

All of those things would be seen at sexist by the idiots today.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    :laugh:

I used to know a couple of girls (about 10-15 years younger than me) that were into the heavy metal/death metal/goth thing. Some of the guys they thought were "hot" would've been right at home shopping at Victoria's Secret for some of the outfits they wore on stage. Think Dr. Frankenfurter in "Rocky Horror Picture Show"... :):

It's just a jump to the left. . . . . . .

Top Bottom