• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That's because you ignored the part about how the Taxpayers (born and unborn) are once again the co-signers on this arrangement.

I didn't ignore it. I called for an explanation.

I got it--the car is not being fixed fast enough. Legit gripe considering the circumstances.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    On INGO, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. The republicans held out for minor spending reductions and the .gov shut down -- excoriation. This time they "make the sausage" required to avoid shut down -- excoriation.

Let's go check out Gary Johnson.com to see what he would do...oops...another Facebook feed about how it's unfair how the LP doesn't get to get on the debate stages.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I didn't ignore it. I called for an explanation.

I got it--the car is not being fixed fast enough. Legit gripe considering the circumstances.

Oh, the Repubs are fixing the car, all right - they charged us for a new Water Pump...then stuck the old one back in when we weren't looking (bastages).

On INGO, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. The republicans held out for minor spending reductions and the .gov shut down -- excoriation. This time they "make the sausage" required to avoid shut down -- excoriation.

Let's go check out Gary Johnson.com to see what he would do...oops...another Facebook feed about how it's unfair how the LP doesn't get to get on the debate stages.

GF, you run out of Popcorn? But you make an excellent point. I always thought the shutdowns and Sequester were GOOD policy, not bad. And the INGO FauxTarian riffraff who claim to want smaller government, raised nary a word in support. This is why you can't cut government if our lives depended on it. Even the people who claim to want it, don't really want it.

Last edited:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    smileypopcorneating.gif

Oh, and IBTL. :laugh:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Oh, the Repubs are fixing the car, all right - they charged us for a new Water Pump...then stuck the old one back in when we weren't looking (bastages).

GF, you run out of Popcorn? But you make an excellent point. I always thought the shutdowns and Sequester were GOOD policy, not bad. And the INGO FauxTarian riffraff who claim to want smaller government, raised nary a word in support. This is why you can't cut government if our lives depended on it. Even the people who claim to want it, don't really want it.

If memory serves, there wasn't not silence but condemnation by some during the sequester episode.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Republicans and folks who think 9/11 was NOT an inside job are not considered 'good ones" on INGO...Yes a few of us are on here but we don't get much "Republicans are the good ones" from the crowd here........The good news is that here on INGO Republicans (along with Evangelicals) are not a protected class and name calling, Faith slamming, etc... are allowed and considered good sport....

Notice the reference to slavery in the OP..."Repubs bow to their masters..." That is okay and not considered bigoted or racist in anyway because it is slamming Republicans.....Whole threads can be devoted to "Evangelicals are ruining the Country" and not a peep will be heard but try a thread saying "-------- seem to be a bit violent for a religion don't you think?" and you will be put on notice....

It's okay and as long as one dislikes and makes fun of the Party that the Media, Pop Stars, actors, and actresses (notice I didn't call them your "handlers" or "masters") tell you to dislike you will be fine....

Now kick back and revel in trashing those Republicans!!!! We deserve it and it a sick sort of way we revel in it as well....

We are now and have always been punks or has been rockers.......

Hold on here...

:@ya:

are you suggesting that 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Dodd-Frank didn't do anything to avoid another financial problem. It sounded good, got a lot of donations, fed some campaigns.

any politician wants big money.
    welfare moms and middle class don't go to $35,000 a plate dinners.
    writing a bill that sounds like it slams "big banks" gets you votes on one side and the money people who know it does nothing will give big money.
    red, blue, repub, dem makes little or no difference.

"Money is the mothers milk of politics" is the last and most likely only true thing to come out of D.C. in at least a century.

Top Bottom