Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Obama-boarding-AFOne-Meme.png

I agree with climate change deniers on that point, never been a fan of presidents being treated like kings anyway.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh yeah. The cow fart study. That's one of those studys that, if you think it should be studied, you should probably pay for it yerself.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    As always, follow the money.

Can we pick a different way of expressing this concept....or perhaps stop saying it altogether and add something of substance? No offise, but No s**t Sherlock.

We keep giving Woodward and Bernstein this subconscious cred for coming up with what is perhaps the most obvious oberservastion that has EVER been made about politics and the halls of power.

#1 Deep Throat didn't say it.

#2 It wasn't even in the book.

#3 A screenwriter made it up.

#4 Well, duh.

Instead of "follow the money", how about we dig just a hair deeper and post who you think is channeling money to who and why.

I'm going to all on all of INGO to resist the urge to post the phrase "follow the money" unless it's a thread about how to find an armored car with a leak.

I know of one member (not the member quoted above) who has the "follow the money" monkey on his back, posting it even when it has, at best, tangential relevance. This is going to be hard on him, I know.

Tough

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Can we pick a different way of expressing this concept....or perhaps stop saying it altogether and add something of substance? No offise, but No s**t Sherlock.

We keep giving Woodward and Bernstein this subconscious cred for coming up with what is perhaps the most obvious oberservastion that has EVER been made about politics and the halls of power.

#4 Well, duh.

Instead of "follow the money", how about we dig just a hair deeper and post who you think is channeling money to who and why.

I'm going to all on all of INGO to resist the urge to post the phrase "follow the money" unless it's a thread about how to find an armored car with a leak.

I know of one member (not the member quoted above) who has the "follow the money" monkey on his back, posting it even when it has, at best, tangential relevance. This is going to be hard on him, I know.

Tough

Well done. 8.9 of 10

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

#4 Well, duh.

Tough

Follow the money.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    If every person were killed by climate change, the planet would still be here.
    And still inhabited. For hundreds of millions or even billions of years more. Long enough for "intelligent" life to evolve yet again. If Mother Nature were even capable of caring, she would not even have noticed us humans were here.

wpid-IMG_35964375910777.jpeg

Top Bottom