Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the last month, I bought two new pairs of shoes from Wal-Marx, both had shoe lace retaining devices which failed and necessitated returning said shoes for refunds, so I as yet to not have any new shoes, so I'm falling back to actually wearing shoes I've owned and not worn out for years.

It must be Global Warming.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    In the last month, I bought two new pairs of shoes from Wal-Marx, both had shoe lace retaining devices which failed and necessitated returning said shoes for refunds, so I as yet to not have any new shoes, so I'm falling back to actually wearing shoes I've owned and not worn out for years.

It must be Global Warming.

Saw a video on Walmart shoes just this week... and why you shouldn't buy them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZWXPrfjkWg&feature=youtu.be&t=93

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have new black wingtips. Size 10.5 EEEEEE, but they're too big. I have Size 10 EEEEEE on the way.

These are my first dress shoes since the late 1980 or very early 1990s.

Pretty sure Global Warming is the cause, or I have caused Global Warming by purchasing new shoes, or both.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    President is making more speeches today about climate change.

"We need to act - and we need to at now," Pres Obama will tell grads about the threat posed by climate change, calling it a national security issue. Pres will say climate change constitutes "immediate risk to our nation's security...will impact how our military defends our country."

Yes, it's rampaging through Ramadi as we speak.

What the **** is he on about

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    President is making more speeches today about climate change.

"We need to act - and we need to at now," Pres Obama will tell grads about the threat posed by climate change, calling it a national security issue. Pres will say climate change constitutes "immediate risk to our nation's security...will impact how our military defends our country."

Yes, it's rampaging through Ramadi as we speak.

What the **** is he on about

He is making this speech at the Coast Guard Academy graduation. Pretty much the entire Middle East is in turmoil, Russia and China are executing on imperialist ambitions, ISIS is winning and now controls more land than England, California is suffering from a historic drought, racial unrest has been rising, but no, we need to be concerned about a non-existent problem that increases govt controls and raises prices. Sigh...

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is one of the few things the left can still successfully push right now. The people who believe in this will take it to their grave. They are worse than fanatical religious people on global warming. You can prove them wrong daily, and nothing matters. They feel like they are saving the world. Its a genius, evil, but genius political idea. Say something is gonna kill you. Then pay gov't "scientists" to write crap that backs them up. Then say all you have to do is vote democrat and drive a prius and you can save the world! It works on emotional and immature people. Which is exactly what public education is meant to do. Create stupid, emotionally driven ideologues so that they will believe anything their overlords tell them. As long as you have a media which is willing to push the lies daily, it seems perfectly normal and reasonable that nothing around the world is a real threat other than putting carbon into the air. These people get their news from reddit.com, msnbc, yahoo news. Its nothing but celebrity gossip, evil corporations, and oil spills. Greatest lie ever orchestrated on mankind.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just heard a snippet of the president's graduation address at the US Coast Guard Academy. He said that denying global climate change (with the implication that human activity is the cause) and refusing to do anything about it (Hah!) is dereliction of duty, just like if they don't do their jobs on their ships.

It's just too sad.

Top Bottom