• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    I guess I should have read the specifications. I just read the overview of all the R15's and there was no mention of the .30 Remington AR. I also, saw where the .450 was dropped. Thanks. Where I live there are not any big gun shops and LGS was going to look it up about two weeks ago. Meantime he is trying to sell me what he has in stock.

Thanks for the info.

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    Well, I bought an R15 Predator in .30RAR. Haven't shot it yet, waiting on 3 different back orders of ammo to be shipped. :(

I recently bought a Bushmaster in 5.56/.223 and didn't like the fit of the colapsing stock. Ordered a solid stock from Bushmaster and when it came in, the return address and invoice stated Remington Arms Co. I had heard that some group now owns Bushmaster and Remington and I guess all the other gunmakers that Remington owned.

I bought some 20 round magazines from 44 Mag. They fit both my AR's but I wonder if they will load and function with the .30RAR. If I had some rounds I could find out myself.

xtremegunnr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    that caliber is not taking on so well i dont think. If you are looking for a 30 caliber why not go with the 300 blackout. Great ballistics with a 115 or 125 and good stopping power with 230's

Top Bottom