• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If any of you haven't watched the movie in the OP, Waco: Rules of Engagement, you really ought to. It horrified me at some points.

The Feds taunted and provoked the occupants of the building to the point where they wouldn't want to send their children out to them to be "rescued." During the 51 day standoff, Federal agents would pull their pants down and make gestures at the occupants when they were within view. They would show hand gestures and taunt them. They blasted loud music all night to keep them awake. Shined spotlights at the windows at night. Psych warfare.

At one point the Davidians were permitted to exit their building and bury one of their dead members. For the rest of the standoff, the jackasses in the Bradley tank would purposely drive over the grave, over and over and over again. The tank would go for joyrides and intentionally drive over vehicles parked on their property. The Davidians had to be thinking that they were being held hostage by a bunch of psychotic, aggressive thugs.

The day of the massacre, the Bradley tank was used to create enormous 20' holes in the walls of the building on every side. Every room in the house was pumped with flammable aerosols and covered with CS dust for 6 straight hours. At one point (before the fire) the tank appears to have gotten a body caught in its treads as it drove through the building. The holes that from the tank would form a perfect configuration for a stove that would burn fast & hot, due to the vacuum pressure and high winds. Later, witnesses stated that they saw "fireballs" shot through the hallways that rapidly ignited the building.

Firetrucks were denied access to the building for at least 40 minutes, according to live coverage from CNN. They were intentionally restricted from passing the checkpoint.

The FBI emphatically stated that their agency NEVER fired a single round during the entire ordeal. Yet the infrared footage shot from an observer airplane tells otherwise. As the building went up in flames, suppressing fire from 2 automatic rifles could be seen shooting at the only exit available to the occupants.

Video tapes were confiscated from the media and never returned.

Chuck Schumer's performance at the hearings made him look like a bigger scumbag than I ever previously thought. Joe Biden and Janet Reno both asserted with certainty that the "cult members" killed themselves. What a tidy way to conclude the narrative.

Please watch the film. It really shocked me.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Victory flag

After the government burned 76 souls alive, the mass-murdering freaks strung up an ATF flag on the flag-pole.

waco_flag.jpg

source (Figure 6)

Last edited:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    This event still makes me want to vomit. BATFE got the warrant because an agent told a judge that he believed that he had heard "automatic fire" from the compound. We still don't know the facts on the automatic weapons that were supposedly recovered, although I tend to believe Liberty Sanders in that regard.

It has been stated repeatedly that Koresh went into town every saturday morning. BATFE could have nabbed him then, but why do that when you can put on a dramatic show to justify more funding.

If one has seen video of the compound and the area surrounding it one can learn how stupid BATFE was to conduct the raid in the manner that they did. The terrain around the compound is pretty much wide open yet BATFE used MP5s knowing that if there was resistance they would be engaged with ARs and AKs, and that is a very bad thing if they are unable to breach the compund and get indoors where those MP5s aren't completely useless. Additionally, they ran out of ammo which indicates that they were ill-prepared or didn't have any trigger discipline. Just another example of BATFE being tacticool instead of tactical.

The armored vehicle was used to destroy a building with children inside of it. There is video evidence and expert testimony that indicates that there was automatic fire coming from the armored vehicle into the building during the standoff (the Feds say this never happened). It's likely that the Feds set the fire as well and blamed it on the Davidians. Too bad the wrong side was prosecuted for what happened. You would think that we would learn from this but instead now they raid houses with the latest weapons and gear because a guy is growing a damn plant in his house.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Pedophiles? When was ATF tasked with serving warrants for pedophiles? Is it now ATFP? The sheriff investigated and found no foundation for the allegations. Is this like the drug-dealing allegation the Feds fabricated to get the tanks? You always need the best front-line armor to go up against a plywood shack.

I agree completely, but have to say that a correct understanding of federal jurisdiction, either according to the Constitution or the greatly expanded standard usurped with the blessing of the FDR-packed Supreme Court, is dangerously rare. A correct understanding of the difference between a democracy and a republic, and a correct understanding of the proper time to set one's emotional responses (i.e., say "pedophile" and critical thinking summarily ends) aside and consider the legal issues and the long-term implications for the rest of us, are also unacceptably rare in our society. That said, I commend your excellent effort at explaining a few simple truths, but must offer the obvious caveat that those who will agree generally already understand the truth, and those who do not will generally not listen. I also understand that we must not stop even though few will listen.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    If any of you haven't watched the movie in the OP, Waco: Rules of Engagement, you really ought to. It horrified me at some points.

The Feds taunted and provoked the occupants of the building to the point where they wouldn't want to send their children out to them to be "rescued." During the 51 day standoff, Federal agents would pull their pants down and make gestures at the occupants when they were within view. They would show hand gestures and taunt them. They blasted loud music all night to keep them awake. Shined spotlights at the windows at night. Psych warfare.

At one point the Davidians were permitted to exit their building and bury one of their dead members. For the rest of the standoff, the jackasses in the Bradley tank would purposely drive over the grave, over and over and over again. The tank would go for joyrides and intentionally drive over vehicles parked on their property. The Davidians had to be thinking that they were being held hostage by a bunch of psychotic, aggressive thugs.

The day of the massacre, the Bradley tank was used to create enormous 20' holes in the walls of the building on every side. Every room in the house was pumped with flammable aerosols and covered with CS dust for 6 straight hours. At one point (before the fire) the tank appears to have gotten a body caught in its treads as it drove through the building. The holes that from the tank would form a perfect configuration for a stove that would burn fast & hot, due to the vacuum pressure and high winds. Later, witnesses stated that they saw "fireballs" shot through the hallways that rapidly ignited the building.

Firetrucks were denied access to the building for at least 40 minutes, according to live coverage from CNN. They were intentionally restricted from passing the checkpoint.

The FBI emphatically stated that their agency NEVER fired a single round during the entire ordeal. Yet the infrared footage shot from an observer airplane tells otherwise. As the building went up in flames, suppressing fire from 2 automatic rifles could be seen shooting at the only exit available to the occupants.

Video tapes were confiscated from the media and never returned.

Chuck Schumer's performance at the hearings made him look like a bigger scumbag than I ever previously thought. Joe Biden and Janet Reno both asserted with certainty that the "cult members" killed themselves. What a tidy way to conclude the narrative.

Please watch the film. It really shocked me.

One day the ants shall have their revenge.
    And on that day, the whole world will be smiling as falls Babylon the "Great".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Lon answered the call when asked by his nation. You aren't besmirching an American hero, are you? Crime was afoot and he responded. He is a proud member of the brotherhood. He does bad things while you sleep to assure your freedom.

If you consider that psychopath SOB a hero I would have to question YOUR sanity. I am going to assume that you are out of purple at the moment. I just sleep a whole hell of a lot better knowing a mother was shot out from under her infant.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Yep, they did. Legal warrant, legally attempted to be served. After being tipped off that the Feds were coming to serve said legal warrant, the Davidians began arming themselves.

I certainly think the ATF botched the raid, but there was going to be bloodshed of some sort anyway you look at how it could have unfolded. psychopaths and pedophiles, with guns, don't like it when the Feds come knockin.

Source for this psychological diagnosis?

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    IIRC Koresh was questioned by the FBI on a previous issue, he might have even been the one to summon the authorities- he didn't shy away from them. His members held jobs in town and he would go regularly. He was out of the way, but not hiding.

BTW, the out of context video of him claiming "I must be God" was a sarcastic response to somebody claim he knocked up a 70 yr old woman.

News clipped and spun it, he and his followers were killed, and the crime scene bulldozed while smoldering. Kinda hard to get your side of the story told after that BS.

Oh yeah, the Feds lied and claimed a meth lab to legally use troops and armament (can only do that against civis in the "war on drugs"). Governor later stated she'd been lied to when she OK'd it.

Even if some of the "Rules of Engagement" film stuff is wrong, or that in the second, even when employing a hefty filter anybody with a half functioning brain or better should be shocked and outraged.

While it went on, esp in the fiery climax............conservatives were shocked, and liberals giddy.

Last edited:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    The last thing that I heard of Randy Weaver was that several years ago was that he was still alive, but did not recieve the $1M each that his surviving children got as a settlement, but the federal government would not admit any wrong-doing in the case. Janet Reno and Bill Clinton and anyone else associated with Ruby Ridge and Waco should be in jail for life.

The last I know he was living in Iowa with his family trying to get on with his life. The feds had to pay him $300K as a settlement, his kids got a million each for a total outlay of 3.3 Million dollars for the murders of Vicki and Sammy Weaver.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom