• ...and so much more!
  • Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Okay...I would like fellow INGO members input. I have a chance at a NIB engraved Ruger Red label over & under 20ga shotgun that is beautiful all the way around. However to afford it I would have to sell my SA pre-ban M1A. So I guess my question is. Do you all think I would eventually regret this move? Need honest opinions. What would you do?Thanks.:dunno:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is there a difference in the "Pre-Ban" M1A versus the currently-available model? If not, I'd say go for the Shotgun, and pick up a new M1A when/if the desire/cash returns.

Just my $.02.

-Paul

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Sell it to me, I've always wanted an M1A. No, really, I don't know your exact financial situation, but if you're not at the stage of your life where you have the gravy to buy something collector for the love, keep what you have that's practical and just do some admiring/drooling. Too many of us get too stretched out, and wind up regretting it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Are you going to use the O/U a lot, where you will get a lot of joy out of it? I have been a bird hunter and I know how much joy my superposed has brought me. If you are just getting it to admire, stick with the M1A.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Are you going to use the O/U a lot, where you will get a lot of joy out of it? I have been a bird hunter and I know how much joy my superposed has brought me. If you are just getting it to admire, stick with the M1A.

I would mostly use the O/U for clay pigeons and skeet

Top Bottom