• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

I can even put together a few trauma kits for sale at cost.

OK how about this. Anyone interested in a weeknight or weekend class lets say a couple hrs long with basic first aid and shooting specific injuries. Quote the red text and add name. Then with enough interest I will set out a couple of dates. This course will be FREE. And will be east side Indy.

1. redneckmedic

This class will be a down and dirty basic trauma class. With some basic A&P (maybe even some preclass reading very basic) and treatment for mostly general trauma and knife/GSW specifics. I will do a pic heavy lecture and then the rest of the time will be skills and Q&A. If anyone has any cases or spacific bullet points please PM me and I will address.

***THIS WILL NOT BE A 1 TIME EVEN*** I WILL TRY TO DO THIS A FEW TIMES A YEAR, BUT TWICE THIS FALL 1 WEEKEND AND 1 WEEK EVENING AND I WILL HAVE A SEGMENT FOR HUNTERS ALSO.

Last edited:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I could build you a few kits for $50 minus a bag or case. There is two types of GSW or I guess 4.

1. Fatal
    2. Fatal with out surgery
    3. Fatal with infection
    4. Not Fatal
    With some training 3 and 4 are no prob. and even #2 can be overcome depending on the location and equipt.

Maybe a course like IGW reloading class is needed. A basic first aid and GSW course? I can even put together a few trauma kits for sale at cost.

OK how about this. Anyone interested in a weeknight or weekend class lets say a couple hrs long with basic first aid and shooting specific injuries. Quote the red text and add name. Then with enough interest I will set out a couple of dates. This course will be FREE. And will be east side Indy.

1. redneckmedic
    2. shooter521
    3. 2ADMNLOVER

Surely this will generate a lot of interest , you can never know enough about treating GSW's or trauma .

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I could build you a few kits for $50 minus a bag or case. There is two types of GSW or I guess 4.

1. Fatal
    2. Fatal with out surgery
    3. Fatal with infection
    4. Not Fatal
    With some training 3 and 4 are no prob. and even #2 can be overcome depending on the location and equipt.

Maybe a course like IGW reloading class is needed. A basic first aid and GSW course? I can even put together a few trauma kits for sale at cost.

1. redneckmedic
    2. shooter521
    3. 2ADMNLOVER
    4. Lucas156

Definitely want in on this. Also would be interested in getting some kind of kit put together.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    For those who are signed in.... what is best for yal, weekend or evenings (start time 6-7)

Or maybe since this is getting big enough even with out the evening crowd here yet, we can make it a 4hr deal with some advanced skill in IV's, sutures, and lung decompression for solo or battlefield, SHTF injuries?

Top Bottom