• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There hasn't been anything coming out of Hollywood worth watching for many years, and it's
    just gotten worse.
    Between all of the wokeness and remakes of remakes, I find that we don't watch as much television/movies as we did when younger.
    I hadn't been to a movie theater for years, but I went and saw Dune II at the IMAX theater down here. Great movie and awesome on the big screen with the audio.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    THEY want entertainment to be all digital like money so they can turn it off when your social credit score gets bad enough. And people go along because it's easier.
    It's like using purple. People now just type "purple" because (baby voice) 'it's too hard to go full editor mode on my phone'.

Purple implied. :-)

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I hadn't been to a movie theater for years, but I went and saw Dune II at the IMAX theater down here. Great movie and awesome on the big screen with the audio.
    The wife and I went to the theatre this past winter. Got their for the posted showtime. Show didn't start for almost 25 minutes later, sitting through advertisements/commercials. Was not pleased and probably won't be going back.

Top Bottom