• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    You know what I would like to see.............................................?

A movie about how Jihadists that try to attack us mid westerners. Then we ban together, and annihilate them with extreme prejudice. We cut their ears off to make necklaces, and bolt their skulls to the hoods of our cars.

:ingo::patriot::cheers::biggun::thatshot:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    By saying the first one was too good?

Yeah, when you put it that way, I sounded pretty dumb.
    No, I mean, hey I'll take a remake. The budget and technology to improve the production values should increase.
    Yeah, I was not trying to say the first one was bad at all. Not my intention.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :crying: obama probably didn't want to **** off anybody so ordered it to be canned

A similar thought crossed my mind. That this is likely perceived as a hostile environment to these types of movies. Especially with the 'homegrown terrorist' mentality that prevails in the administration, and at least four regular posters here, too.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You know what I would like to see.............................................?

A movie about how Jihadists that try to attack us mid westerners. Then we ban together, and annihilate them with extreme prejudice. We cut their ears off to make necklaces, and bolt their skulls to the hoods of our cars.

:ingo::patriot::cheers::biggun::thatshot:

:cheers: :rockwoot: Heck yes!!!!

:crying: obama probably didn't want to **** off anybody so ordered it to be canned

This was my second thought... :dunno: My first was "GD SOB MFER WTH YOU POSs!!!!!!!!!!!"

who would that be??

:popcorn:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    who would that be??

The old joke goes "If you don't know who 'that girl' is, then it's YOU", when talking about the old saying there's a _______ in every office/school/etc.

:)

My m.o. has been to note such members by tallying or aggregating those that would fall into that category, but not explicitly memorizing their aliases. So, I just mentally say "There's another, so add 1 to the tally of 3". I don't commit them to memory, though. ;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah, when you put it that way, I sounded pretty dumb.
    No, I mean, hey I'll take a remake. The budget and technology to improve the production values should increase.
    Yeah, I was not trying to say the first one was bad at all. Not my intention.

Hey, you said it, not me.:laugh:

I'm just saying I can see how disappointing a remake would more than likely be. The first one was an 80's movie with someone corny acting, but an awesome concept that turned into an all time classic movie...I can just see Hollywood butchering the movie by putting in some big names/half ass actors and a zillion dollars worth of special effects to where there is absolutely ZERO "feel" to the movie.:twocents:

If they do get around to making it, I hope I'm terribly wrong.

who would that be??

Pffft, like you've never been to the political section.:rolleyes:

:D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    The old joke goes "If you don't know who 'that girl' is, then it's YOU", when talking about the old saying there's a _______ in every office/school/etc.

:)

My m.o. has been to note such members by tallying or aggregating those that would fall into that category, but not explicitly memorizing their aliases. So, I just mentally say "There's another, so add 1 to the tally of 3". I don't commit them to memory, though. ;)
    :+1::shady:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The movie people will probably just release it to the illegal bittorent sites then extort a couple grand out of everyone that downloads it.

Top Bottom