• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Some will say XD'S some will say glocks (same as hi points) but you have to go with what feels right to you and I think it will prob be an XD

I love bacon...but I would recommend the Glock 26 with a model 19 magazine and an A&G Grip Spacer, giving you a full-sized grip, but without the heel dig that compact and full-sized Glock grips give you.

Seriously, though...if you're considering a 9mm...would a .40 be a better choice?

col132

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Some really good advise and recommendations here, but if I read your post right, I think you are saying that the .40 is a little more recoil than you're comfortable with. I'm not sure that going to a 9mm in a smaller package is going to fix the problem. Going to a smaller gun is not going to fix you're "tracking" problem. I would suggest that you shoot a 9mm G19 and that might answer all of your problems. If that works then you might look at one of the various subcompacts.

hicap30

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Get a budget you want to spend and buy the best one for your money. There are alot of good used 9mm out there, be patient ad wait for the right one.

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    im a fan of xd or xdm in sc for 9mm.you should try a few for yourself to see what you like,like others here if you have a g23 just put the 9mm kit on it and carry it.each to their own.:ar15:

Top Bottom