• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

Fraudulent Georgia ballots were addressed to Dwight Brower with the Fulton County Department of Voter Registration and Elections which were sent from Arizona.

Brower also is connected to the fake water main break in State Farm Arena and the termination of a poll worker and whistleblower who pointed out corrupt activities in the November election.

View attachment 106066

Ff
    that is roughy 134k votes so times 17 = 2,284,808.5 votes.......problem????

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    More evidence for you evidence ignorers...

Ff

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This analysis revealed that counties that used Dominion and Hart InterCivic ballot counting devices and software consistently gave a 5% vote advantage to candidate Joe Biden over President Trump. This advantage was observed regardless of the county’s majority political party affiliation nor urban, suburban, or rural area demographics.

Ff

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This analysis revealed that counties that used Dominion and Hart InterCivic ballot counting devices and software consistently gave a 5% vote advantage to candidate Joe Biden over President Trump. This advantage was observed regardless of the county’s majority political party affiliation nor urban, suburban, or rural area demographics.

Ff
    The guy from Dominion did say he was going to make sure Biden won.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Trump says January 6th they will release mounds of evidence. Pence says the fight is still on. Dan scavino posted a picture of trump in the White House with a notebook that says “Game on”. This is going to be the start of a new era. Finally we have someone who will fight back against the corruption and not throw in the towel when the odds are against them. This is why I voted for him and why we will retain office when this is over. Naysayers have been naysayers since 2016, they pushed a fake Russia collusion, they faked an impeachment, and now they’ve faked an election. Their opinions matter to me as much as they did in 2016... nada, zilch, none.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Trump says January 6th they will release mounds of evidence. Pence says the fight is still on. Dan scavino posted a picture of trump in the White House with a notebook that says “Game on”. This is going to be the start of a new era. Finally we have someone who will fight back against the corruption and not throw in the towel when the odds are against them. This is why I voted for him and why we will retain office when this is over. Naysayers have been naysayers since 2016, they pushed a fake Russia collusion, they faked an impeachment, and now they’ve faked an election. Their opinions matter to me as much as they did in 2016... nada, zilch, none.
    :rockwoot:

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Very well said!

I can't wait to see what they release - I have seen reports that Epstein is the Kraken!?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I hope they don’t bring anything up about Epstein on the 6th. We don’t need any additional distractions from the election and it doesn’t matter if you play video of a democrat congressperson having sex with an obviously underage child, nothing will happen to them and their party will still welcome them with open arms and have nothing but excuses for them.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I hope they don’t bring anything up about Epstein on the 6th. We don’t need any additional distractions from the election and it doesn’t matter if you play video of a democrat congressperson having sex with an obviously underage child, nothing will happen to them and their party will still welcome them with open arms and have nothing but excuses for them.
    Sadly true

Top Bottom