• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bman1903

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    I never got a rider on my insurance policy because they wanted all of the info for the firearms. Not comfortable getting a list like that out there.

I have read nothing but good reviews for Collectibles Insurance Services (CIS) | Collect Insure and they dont require a list, just an FYI if you have been thinking about insurance but the list thing is holding you back. Prices arent bad either, think they start around $200 or so for $25-30k worth of coverage

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    FWIW I use a Q-See system that lets me monitor the cameras anywhere in the house off a computer of via the screen by the recorder. It can be set up to allow you to monitor off the web or a smart phone off site too.

When setting up your camera system make a sketch of your home and check the angles you want to monitor. Look at the cameras abilities of both screen width and night vision distance and compare that with your needs.

The camera angle/width analysis should help you determine how many cameras you need to fully cover the areas of concern. For instance I have two covering my front door area so that there are no blind spots around it and in a glance can see everything from the street to my front door which is about a 120' walk. It will be different for every application that's why I found the drawing to help think it through.

Top Bottom