• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Good to hear him say that but i don't think that sways the anti gun crowd. True anti gunners, ala the English outcome, hear that and say "that's why you have to get rid of all guns!" My gun ownership logic isn't based on "because the bad guy may have a gun". If all guns in the world magically disappeared tomorrow my kids, parents, and eventually myself (I'm not getting younger) will be basically defenseless against even an average young physically fit punk.

We need to change cultural norms so that the handgun is once again referred to as the great equalizer.

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    great video. As he states, do you really want to be the one without one if something happens? So very well put as well. Much more elequent then that rant by the nobody on Seinfield, or however you spell it. Never cared for the show,

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I am pleasantly surprised. I dont know that much about the man, I didn't know he was pro gun. But he was well spoken and thoughtful with his answers.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I was reading the comments on the youtube page. I'm pretty sure it is the only time in my life I will see, "Paul and Ice T in the white house!"

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    So what would the anti-gun crowd have done if the Aurora shooter came back in the theater with a chain saw?

Blame video games/hollywood/Stihl. Bloomberg would complain about how easily accessible these flesh ripping death machines are. Costanza would show how most chainsaws are overkill for cutting down the average sapling. Rosie O'Donnell would be fat somewhere, probably complaining through the syruppy Hostess-snack crust that has developed around her Twinkie intake.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Blame video games/hollywood/Stihl. Bloomberg would complain about how easily accessible these flesh ripping death machines are. Costanza would show how most chainsaws are overkill for cutting down the average sapling. Rosie O'Donnell would be fat somewhere, probably complaining through the syruppy Hostess-snack crust that has developed around her Twinkie intake.

Wow, that was so awesomely put, that I had to quote it, so I could see it again. Nice.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    As pointed out, he probably understand the reasons behind having firearms more then others. I would like to think I know the mechanics behind it, and the main reasons, but sounds like he knows that and more. Always nice to see when someone educates themselves before they speak. And I am sure this is not the first time he has had this debate either.

Top Bottom