• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Looks like a ten shot 3 1/2" group. That's good shooting for a stock 9mm pistol, especially considering that it was shot standing, and unsupported. Good on ya!
    Thanks! But I get about 4 1/2" with my "precision" metal ruler. I was pretty pleased with the target. One of the rare instances where most of the shots went off kind of when I wanted them too. Of course shot slow fire. This P226 is most likely the most accurate 9mm pistol I have ever owned .

Since shooting the target the P226 was worked on by the Sig Armorer , a lot smoother DA and less creepy SA trigger but not quite as crisp as I had hoped for. If I had to do it all over again I would have bought a P226 X5 single action.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Thanks! But I get about 4 1/2" with my "precision" metal ruler. I was pretty pleased with the target. One of the rare instances where most of the shots went off kind of when I wanted them too. Of course shot slow fire. This P226 is most likely the most accurate 9mm pistol I have ever owned .

Since shooting the target the P226 was worked on by the Sig Armorer , a lot smoother DA and less creepy SA trigger but not quite as crisp as I had hoped for. If I had to do it all over again I would have bought a P226 X5 single action.
    Of course you are right. I was measuring from the shot just left of the X to the shot in the 8 ring, instead of measuring from the shot at 2 o'clock touching the X ring. That's a 1 inch difference. Still a fine group!

Top Bottom