• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok stay with me on this one.

Chimps understand their place in the world and function just fine for the world they are in.

We basically have over clocked monkey brains, and we have created a world we don't understand, not do we understand our place in it. Our engineering and tech has surpassed our own understanding. And that's one reason why we have so so many problems.
    Yeah. I think this is sober thinking. I think humans have no idea what they're doing socially. So much is instinctive. Social systems evolve. Social institutions that arise have their places. They're foundational to societies that work. And we're tearing them down before understanding how they impact society. We have no idea what the consequences are for overriding certain instincts.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    MHCFGA!

Make hot chicks fishing great again! :rockwoot:
    OH HELLS NAW!

While I appreciate lovely ladies in bikinis holding a rod, and maybe a red snapper (:naughty: ), y'all are why we cant have nice things.

You just cant keep it between the ditches in regard to PG so we wont be doing that. (even though I'll be slightly disappointed)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I find this girl to be extremely homely. Her ugliness is compounded by the fact she is wearing a ****cago t shirt.

She is holding a fish, but I suspect she did not fish for it.

1719806673106.png

We should have a thread on homely girls who fake fishing to bring justice to the hot chicks that actually fish.

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Sadly, these homely girls who don't fish will never get a chance because the hot chicks fishing have ruined it for them.
    For only $19.95 a month you too can support homely fish holding girls. If you act now we’ll even send you your own personalized “fish “

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Since women are born with all the eggs they will ever have and we are all half our mom. Does that mean we are really our birth age plus half of moms? I mean half of us has been going around the sun since at least our mothers birth.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Since women are born with all the eggs they will ever have and we are all half our mom. Does that mean we are really our birth age plus half of moms? I mean half of us has been going around the sun since at least our mothers birth.
    The logic of this statement begs for clarity or ridicule.

Why half of mom age? If the eggs are there at birth, that implies they were developed before birth. And why half of us have been going around the sun since Mom's birth? Why half? Wouldn't all of us be going around the sun since her birth of this is correct?

There are so many holes in this hypothesis.

I've either had too much to drink or not enough to follow this.

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru

Why half of mom age? If the eggs are there at birth, that implies they were developed before birth. And why half of us have been going around the sun since Mom's birth? Why half? Wouldn't all of us be going around the sun since her birth of this is correct?

In the spirit of this thread are we drinking randomly or pondering drinking?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I think the logic is since we are half mom and half dad, that is why its half mom's age instead of full.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom