• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Rand was already being talked about in a bad light today on The Five on Fox, they kept suggesting Christie is the one GOP person most likely to be able beat a Dem in the next election.:n00b:

Of course. We are going to win the the second coming of McStupid/Romney, right? :rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2013
    Im a Ron Pauler, and theres no way in hell I'd vote for Rand. Rand is a sell out that endorsed Romney when he had the chance to stick to his Constitutionalist father. He's too willing to bend like all the rest except his father.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Im a Ron Pauler, and theres no way in hell I'd vote for Rand. Rand is a sell out that endorsed Romney when he had the chance to stick to his Constitutionalist father. He's too willing to bend like all the rest except his father.
    He endorsed the Republican that was on the Republican ticket, his father was not on that ticket and his father did not run 3rd party :dunno:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Can't vote for Rand if he has that (R) next to his name. I'm voting libertarian. I don't care who it is. Gotta see if we can push the % numbers up for the (L) party. :yesway:

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    Ya he's enough like his father to get libertarians on board I think and he plays ball so the establishment [hopefully] won't dismiss him.

His PAC is giving away free bumper stickers if you join their email list

Human Action Super PAC

It's a long trip too 2016, everyone should sign up and get the bumper sticker. Start letting everyone know who he is and what he stands for. Start the election now, talk him up to friends and neighbors, get him in all your facebook, tweets etc.
    This board has a lot of people that feel the same when it comes to .gov, so lets try to change it.
    Just my opinion.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I'm just preserving this. I have every confidence you will find something distasteful about Rand if/when he becomes a candidate in the next 3 years.

Save it. Unless he starts singing a different between now and then, he has and will continue to have my support.

I'll just throw out some letters he is on the right side of: RKBA, NDAA, CIPSA, SOPA....

I don't agree with him on everything, but I've never been looking for 100%.

There are a few things I won't compromise on, such as RKBA, if someone isn't intelligent enough to understand the Right to self defense, they don't understand anything.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Where do I stand? I will never in my life throw away another vote for an (R) d-bag that says one thing and does another. It took me almost 30 years to learn my lesson, but I finally learned it. EVERY single Republican I ever voted for disappointed me.

Besides, Rand Paul won't be the nominee. You're much more likely to see Bloomberg on the ballot as a (R) candidate, or Christie.

So your vote if for the democrats who lie about everything? We have a 2 party system, its garbage yes, but thats it. Not voting for a republican is basically the same as voting for a democrat. So you admit that you were part of the problem to allow obama back in office? nice work

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I think most people miss reality on this. You have 2 choices. THATS IT, you have democrat and republican. its sucks, oh i know it sucks, but thats it, your libertarian candidate will never win, thats our system, so to not vote for romney because he isnt conservative enough is helping to elect democrats. You have to realize this. Its either a slow decline, or a really quick decline, which one do you want? This country is gone as it was founded, long time ago, time to realize it, i hate it just as much as anyone, so why would you NOT vote against the democrats? again it sucks i know, but this is where it is. truth is more important that want we want. We all know what needs to happen, but in politics there is too much money, greed, power, and corruption. Its pessimistic but its reality. Our founders really missed the ball on term limits, yeah back then it wasnt mean to be an actual full time job but they saw so many great things but that was really missed.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Mickey mouse should have gotten your votes other than obama, if Barrack Hussein Obama doesnt get you to vote against him then holy crap what the $&%% is going on? There are way too many people that didnt vote because "romney wasnt" this or that or who gives a crap, by you making a "statement" about how romney isnt conservative enough, the election was lost by what, 2 million votes nationwide? And so many people use that argument, how bout, barrack is insane and i will do anything to get him out of office?? HOLY CRAP

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So your vote if for the democrats who lie about everything? We have a 2 party system, its garbage yes, but thats it. Not voting for a republican is basically the same as voting for a democrat. So you admit that you were part of the problem to allow obama back in office? nice work
    If you voted for Romney I contend you were part of the problem

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I think most people miss reality on this. You have 2 choices. THATS IT, you have democrat and republican. its sucks, oh i know it sucks, but thats it, your libertarian candidate will never win, thats our system, so to not vote for romney because he isnt conservative enough is helping to elect democrats. You have to realize this. Its either a slow decline, or a really quick decline, which one do you want? This country is gone as it was founded, long time ago, time to realize it, i hate it just as much as anyone, so why would you NOT vote against the democrats? again it sucks i know, but this is where it is. truth is more important that want we want. We all know what needs to happen, but in politics there is too much money, greed, power, and corruption. Its pessimistic but its reality. Our founders really missed the ball on term limits, yeah back then it wasnt mean to be an actual full time job but they saw so many great things but that was really missed.

You said it. A slow decline or a quick one. Well, if it is inevitable, might has well get it over with, will be much less painful then a slow withering death

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!

nazi.jpg

jay2981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    We just have to face the fact that the two party system is terrible. They are slowly merging into one terrible party that fails us all. The only party that still recognizes the constitution is the libertarian party. That is the only party I will vote for.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

See what I mean? Another shining example of Paul being poorly represented by his supporters. Do you not know that politics is a game to be played. If you don't play, you don't win. It's all well and good for some small-time rep from Texas to vote for the Constitution when he has nothing at stake except re-election. 35 years in Congress and he chaired only one SUBcommittee, and that for just his last term? I'm betting Paul never sought positions of leadership knowing he would have to, OMG, here it comes, compromise. More power to him for choosing the path that kept him from having to make that choice, but don't for a minute that if he had won in 2012 he be able to remain true to his core principles in all things at all times.

Rand is not pure enough. You guys disgust me with your support of him. You must all hate liberty.
    :):

I suspect we will see a lot of this kind of attitude come election day 2016 if Rand is a candidate. Perhaps sooner if there's a contest for the primary.

TacMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Somewhere in Turkey

If your voting to win maybe. But I choose to vote for what I believe is right no matter if they loose or win. That means if the candidate I think could run the country best has almost no chance I will still vote. I won't compromise for America.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

:rolleyes:

The Republicans have proven themselves to be every bit as much of the problem as the Democrats. Maybe one day you'll open your eyes and see that. But I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom