• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd like to see some polling done on Ramaswamy v Newsome, 'swamy might be an effective counter to a Dem pivot to Newsome late in the game in 2024. They do need Obiden to keep seeing Dr Feelgood and finish out his term so they can ditch Harris safely

Papa JoePedo will get an offer he can't refuse and decide not to run again for health and/or family reasons

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I'd like to see some polling done on Ramaswamy v Newsome, 'swamy might be an effective counter to a Dem pivot to Newsome late in the game in 2024. They do need Obiden to keep seeing Dr Feelgood and finish out his term so they can ditch Harris safely

Papa JoePedo will get an offer he can't refuse and decide not to run again for health and/or family reasons
    I really think it's going to be Big Mike and Newsome on the dem ticket.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Yeah, Harris isn't gonna want to give up her spot. I figure she'll be offered something lucrative that also allows her to save face. If she declines that, she'll find herself engulfed in so.e kind of scandal. But that only matters if Bidiot can't finish his term. If he does complete term, Harris will just go away quietly.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Big Mike is a real possibility but I don't think she can share a ticket with Newsom. And I still think Mike doesn't want the work that comes with being potus. Mike's got it pretty good right now.
    I think they know Newsom will need someone to carry him, and Big Mike might be needed to get his foot in the WH door.

Mikey checks a lot of boxes.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I really think it's going to be Big Mike and Newsome on the dem ticket.
    I could happen, because they're stupid and headstrong and worship her but I bet she would have as high a negative as Trump if not higher and I doubt Newsome wants to be second fiddle to Obama's Nancy-boy

Top Bottom