• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Here is last night’s airing of Timcast IRL (strangely not featuring Tim Pool who’s out for surgery) with Ramaswamy as a guest. I can say that up until this point, I’ve heard maybe two to three snippets from him, nothing substantial. I’m an hour in thus far and he has been saying all of the right things. I do concur that he appears to have great delivery and presence and does give a little bit of Obama-esque charm, but that would be expected for a smart businessman who’s entering politics.

If he were to gain significant popularity in the polls, I could maybe see him being a running mate for Trump.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It would not surprise me one bit, not even a little, to see Ramaswamy surpass Trump in the polls. I see him as literally the Republican Obama. And I mean that in the best way, not in the leftist dirtbag way. He could pull a LOT of votes from people who would not typically vote for a Republican. If he could govern in the same manner as he speaks, he would walk all over Trump in effectiveness.

What diehard Trumpers don't understand is that the majority of voters don't want Trump. They don't want Biden. There is a sentiment of "Are these two clowns really the best of us?" There is a longing for a return to some kind of normalcy. Like it or not, Biden and Trump are both clown world.

I can't imagine any other Republican nominee who could have this kind of reasonable discourse on such a hot-button topic, especially speaking off the cuff and not off of talking point cue cards.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You can deny he's a politician all you want, doesn't make it true.

You can stop with the BS stuff until you become a mod, then I will respectfully honor your request. Apparently you are either forgetful or deliberately distorting the truth for the newer audience that come here. As stated multiple times I voted for Trump twice and if he is the nominee next year I will vote for him again.
    And you have black friends so can't be racist, yes?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I've spent some time diggin in to Swamy's details. Man, the guy is extremely quick witted - and consistant. He doesn't seem to get caught changing details which is an absoute first for any politician of late. He has some platitudes but mostly states specifics when asked about policy. He reminds me of Trump with his willingness to take any question, from anybody, and answer it in his own words (one of Trump's best features whether you agree with his answers or not). His association with various orgs (wef, soros, yale/harvard) not normally considered America First do seem somewhat superficial; but they are there. I still can't help but feel skeptical based on the Barry Hussein Zero experiment - the right words at the rigth time by an unknown.... The link below is from his campaign website but drilled into the portion that bulletpoints his ideas.

What about Trump's Soros connection?

Why is Yale/Harvard a negative? Everyone that goes to school there is not progressive. Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh all attended one of those two.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

In his meeting with The Times, Mr. Ramaswamy said he can make more headway with the “America First” agenda than Mr. Trump because the former president makes roughly a third of the country “psychiatrically ill when he speaks.” :lmfao:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In his meeting with The Times, Mr. Ramaswamy said he can make more headway with the “America First” agenda than Mr. Trump because the former president makes roughly a third of the country “psychiatrically ill when he speaks.” :lmfao:
    That would seem to lead to a binary

Either it isn't 'America First' ideas that inflame the left and 2/3 of 'independents', only the messenger, and he could and would faithfully execute those same ideas

Or it IS the 'America First' ideas that inflame the left and 2/3 of the 'independents' and he will not be able to win election just based on his smoother presentation of those ideas, knows this, and is planning to sell us out move to the center after he manages to gain the nomination

I still prefer The Real Trump® to Imitation Trump or New and Improved Trump

Top Bottom