• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's probably better than being a senator, though, and Brown's seat is the only other job open with a high DC profile to polish his image for '28. - I don't see 'swamy wanting to be a bit player or having the patience to follow in Rand Paul's footsteps

Kid's all want to be Batman not Commissioner Gordon

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Now IDK if by calling himself "George Washington AF" isn't just another way of saying that AF doesn't belong to one man. He's already been trying to make the case that what the AF agenda needs is fresh legs to move forward with.

I've once read this said about Washington.

Washington knew that no republic could survive if it depended on the leadership of one man. He was deeply committed to republican virtues, ready to serve his country and equally determined not to become a king.

Perhaps what Vivek means is that when it comes to AF no movement can survive if it is dependent on one man. He is deeply committed to AF conservative virtues, ready to serve his country and equally determined not to become a king.

This would be my takeaway based on listening to some of the things that he's been saying.
    Uhhh, I think in that case 'AF' means 'as f@#k' not America First

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sometimes he just sounds silly.

Makes perfect sense. They want the blackrock/vanguard beholden MIC candidate to continue the march towards desolation of the country.

A ticket like that would be a shoe in shot for them to get exactly what they want as they have soured the middle on the democrat party.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Openly advocating we go back to Obama era blatant slaughter of brown people in the middle east.
    Campaigning on the position of requiring internet IDs and outlawing anonymous free speech.
    Campaigning on reversing inflation by doubling down on all the things that cause inflation.
    Regularly talking up refugees and making it very clear that her border policy is going to look more like a democrat, especially when she says using the term "illegal aliens" is offensive.

And she has a nack for lying endlessly about everything she has done in office, like when she shot down a bathroom bill, yet turned around and tried to take credit for endorsing a bathroom bill in the debates.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Openly advocating we go back to Obama era blatant slaughter of brown people in the middle east.
    Campaigning on the position of requiring internet IDs and outlawing anonymous free speech.
    Campaigning on reversing inflation by doubling down on all the things that cause inflation.
    Regularly talking up refugees and making it very clear that her border policy is going to look more like a democrat, especially when she says using the term "illegal aliens" is offensive.

And she has a nack for lying endlessly about everything she has done in office, like when she shot down a bathroom bill, yet turned around and tried to take credit for endorsing a bathroom bill in the debates.
    I served under Bush/Obama and did 3 deployments, not to slaughter folks in the Middle East. Curious take.
    Obama's ME management was a rare positive for me.
    Don't disagree with the sentiment afterward, but it's hardly in-line with a Dem administration.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I served under Bush/Obama and did 3 deployments, not to slaughter folks in the Middle East. Curious take.
    Obama's ME management was a rare positive for me.
    Don't disagree with the sentiment afterward, but it's hardly in-line with a Dem administration.

If it was so positive, then why was the ANA regularly shooting at our troops, and why is it now taliban controlled?

****s sake I remember being on voice calls with a friend over there when they'd get shot at by the ANA.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom