• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Okay. They are the standard .44 mag or smaller swing targets by Birchwood Casey. (Bradis didn't have any Bobcats so I had to get these.) Where I normally shoot is a bit of a drive and I live right by Eagle Creek Park. I'll have to bring them in and have the RO check them out.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Okay. They are the standard .44 mag or smaller swing targets by Birchwood Casey. (Bradis didn't have any Bobcats so I had to get these.) Where I normally shoot is a bit of a drive and I live right by Eagle Creek Park. I'll have to bring them in and have the RO check them out.

They'll be fine! (We may ask to shoot them ourselves tho.). ;)

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Just a reminder that our firing line is completely covered, so we hope you come out and shoot with us today - even if it's raining a bit (although it's beginning to look like some of the rain will miss Indy).

Guy

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Will a 9mm luger 124g round make it to the other side of a tornado? I need a volunteer (and a tornado)...

p.s Been to ECPR 9x's this year. Good bunch of Guys. They always give me the left lane. The only hot brass I everI see goes flyin' off to my right. Got one visit left on my ticket, but a birthday coming up.
    p.s. I'm the guy with the round white hat and the squinty eye.

treken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    I think a friend and I are going to come check this place out tomorrow and fire off a few rounds.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Can I use these on the range?

swingers.jpg

They are Birchwood Casey brand and are rated up to .44 mag. I would be using 9 mm and .38 special hand guns as well as 9 mm carbine and .22 rifle. Want to take the wife out and want something a bit more than just holes in paper.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

swingers.jpg

They are Birchwood Casey brand and are rated up to .44 mag. I would be using 9 mm and .38 special hand guns as well as 9 mm carbine and .22 rifle. Want to take the wife out and want something a bit more than just holes in paper.

Here's their rules;

Eagle Creek Pistol Range

Shooters may bring steel targets to the range to be placed a minimum of 25 yards from the firing line. All steel targets are subject to approval by a Range Safety Officer and some steel targets may be required to be placed beyond 25 yards.

:ingo:

treken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Had a great time at the Eagle Creek today with a friend. Even got my introduction from the member "west side" on here. Thanks for the recommendations, I just found a new favorite range :)

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Not sure if I can make it tomorrow yet, but I have a question. I need to do some testing at 50 yds with my .22 bolt action. Can I bring a table to use, and set my rifle rests on to shoot?

Are you guys going to be open on Monday?

..as far as I know, they are only open on weekends.

I thought they might be open because it was a holiday. I ended up going racing instead anyway.

swingers.jpg

Curious as to why the OP hasn't responded. :dunno:

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I saw 3 targets blow over and they were set back up with no range time for anyone lost...

I love ECPR.... Short of unloading the big stuff, I have ceased to shoot anywhere else. Guy and the rest of the staff are great.. Its so much fun I keep "forcing" guy to shoot my xdm and offer anyone else turns with it..

If you have a problem Guy or someone else will always be there to pop up and give you a hand. I watched one RSO help a girl shoot a wicked Mossberg breaching shotgun for the first time today..

A++++ Again to ECPR and Staff

gklatv

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Rain wasn't a problem this weekend - the weather turned up sunny and unseasonably warm for a couple of days.
    Spent an hour this early afternoon at the range shooting couple of handguns.
    As always it was fun, friendly and well organized. Guy and his team are great! Thanks!!

Top Bottom