• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Second day in a row for live trapping coons. Thought that the end was here then they started coming back. Now they probably have a scent trail.

Each one ended up with lead poisoning. I love the M&P22 with a can, although I have bent a couple parts of the cage this way.
    Thats the soul reason I bought a Sparrow 22 can on my sons Walther P22.
    With CCI standard vel is quiet enough to pop off in town without some getting upset. I have more problems with ferals now days over coons, ground hogs or possums. No more driving out of town to send them off.

Last edited:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I got my first can specifically because a neighbor by my old place kept calling the Sherriff on me when I would shoot, even though I was well outside city limits.

I also built a dedicated .22 SBR. It is a hoot to shoot. I switched the can over to the pistol because it is smaller and easier to carry when I have to pop a critter in town.

I have trash bags in the truck. Dispatch it, dump it in a bag, wrap it up and toss it in the bin.

Only problem was when the city trash didn't come for two weeks in a row because of road work. Whew I am sure the neighbor's hate me now.

Top Bottom