• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    If I buy private and do not carry, does the gov't have to know? I trust our current administration as much as a I would trust a fox in a hen house.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Good question, and good answer "they know now!"

Don't try to kid yourselves buckaroos. This site and ALL telecom-electronic sites are monitored by word-recognition listeners. Your conversation here on INGO may even be under a general ExecOrd that makes you a "trackable Asset." All gun-purchase forms are now in a single data-base. We are marked. The only guns left after "emergency FEMA - HSA confiscation" will be FTF guns and Grandfathers' guns, and there will be a grace period between the E.O. implementation and the confiscation attempt. The precipitating moment for the crack-down -- as if we have not had enough rabble roused by Feinstein et al -- will be in some state, in some city, in some grocery-store or ☭hi-☭om-mart, there will be a simple argument, involving weapons, which will be ballooned into a racial event, polarizing the sheeple even more, and then "for the good of the citizens" guns must be confiscated. There is already an E.O. declaring that suspected-hoarders must share their goodies. Fun at the end of the light at the far end of the tunnel! I hope your air-bags deploy! C'mon DENIERS ---- prove it wrong.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Don't try to kid yourselves buckaroos. This site and ALL telecom-electronic sites are monitored by word-recognition listeners. Your conversation here on INGO may even be under a general ExecOrd that makes you a "trackable Asset." All gun-purchase forms are now in a single data-base. We are marked. The only guns left after "emergency FEMA - HSA confiscation" will be FTF guns and Grandfathers' guns, and there will be a grace period between the E.O. implementation and the confiscation attempt. The precipitating moment for the crack-down -- as if we have not had enough rabble roused by Feinstein et al -- will be in some state, in some city, in some grocery-store or ☭hi-☭om-mart, there will be a simple argument, involving weapons, which will be ballooned into a racial event, polarizing the sheeple even more, and then "for the good of the citizens" guns must be confiscated. There is already an E.O. declaring that suspected-hoarders must share their goodies. Fun at the end of the light at the far end of the tunnel! I hope your air-bags deploy! C'mon DENIERS ---- prove it wrong.

:wrongdoor:

That's not really answering the OP, and should probably be in purple. Or as on Wikipedia: [cite needed] You can't prove the absence of something.

There are no records of your firearm ownership. If you bought from a dealer, then only the dealer will have a record of your purchase.

Your "carrying" is moot. A lot of people have LTCH without any firearms. GO GET YOURS NOW. There's plenty of reasons why in other threads - Should yo need to take your loaded firearm out of the house, being able to do so legally trumps all tinfoil paranoia.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    :wrongdoor:

That's not really answering the OP, and should probably be in purple. Or as on Wikipedia: [cite needed] You can't prove the absence of something.

There are no records of your firearm ownership. If you bought from a dealer, then only the dealer will have a record of your purchase.

Your "carrying" is moot. A lot of people have LTCH without any firearms. GO GET YOURS NOW. There's plenty of reasons why in other threads - Should yo need to take your loaded firearm out of the house, being able to do so legally trumps all tinfoil paranoia.
    You do not need an LTCH to take your gun out of the house or anywhere you want to take it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You do not need an LTCH to take your gun out of the house or anywhere you want to take it.

Note, I said "loaded firearm". Being the handgun forum and the term "carry" was used, I assumed handgun.

But you're correct: unloaded/loaded long gun and unloaded and secured handgun == good to go.

Taney37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    I would be interested to see how many gun shops will willingly turn over handgun purchase records. I could see a lot of lawsuits stemming from this. it' does not really matter though, I sold :): any handgun or assault weapon I have ever bought ( I lost my receipt of sale as well, damn)

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I assumed the gov knew everything when the gun shop calls in to verify that you can purchase. Is that not true?

The only information which the gun shop gives them (in addition to your identity information, of course) is that you're receiving a handgun or a long gun. (Plus what you're wearing and what kind of vehicle you're driving.)

vedearduff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I assumed the gov knew everything when the gun shop calls in to verify that you can purchase. Is that not true?

The only information provided by the FFL during the background check is your identification information and type of firearm. The check must be completed before the sale can be finalized. All the government knows after the check is completed is that the FFL called in a check, type of firearm (hand gun or long gun), and whether you were cleared to make the purchase. They do not know if the transaction took place, nor do they know any details about the firearm other than type.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Sometimes I wish we had the resources and manpower to do the things people think we can do. Pfft, we can't even monitor more than a tiny fraction of communications between housed inmates and the outside world, but folks apparently think we track gun owners who post on websites.

Uhh, I mean, we are the all powerful The Man. We see all, we know all. Carry on.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sometimes I wish we had the resources and manpower to do the things people think we can do. Pfft, we can't even monitor more than a tiny fraction of communications between housed inmates and the outside world, but folks apparently think we track gun owners who post on websites.

Uhh, I mean, we are the all powerful The Man. We see all, we know all. Carry on.

No kidding!

I don't think these people think about the incredible scope of work to implement these nefarious programs.

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    You ever watch "PERSON OF INTEREST" on CBS? We may not be there yet, but we are closing in on it! 1984 - Big Brother has been around a long time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom