• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I usually let out a battle cry as I draw my handgun, jump up on the hood and point it at the driver whilst attempting to kick the windshield in. I've never been able to kick a windshield in this way so after about 30 seconds of frenzied attempts I jump off the hood, sprint back to my car an haul ass out of there. Can't be too careful these days.

Sounds like you need more training, you forgot the flying kick to the windshield........ Here, please watch this for the correct procedure.

2082803261_779473507.gif

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You guys keep adding to my simple stop and making mountains out of mole hills. I just dont understand that. I laid out the parameters of the stop and you want to change them.

You're driving and you see a train. What do you do?

Does that help you understand how a simple "you see a gun" is insufficient information to say what you'd do?

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Negative ghost rider. You want a legitimate response, ask a legitimate question.

There is never such a thing as a "routine" traffic stop.

I view this as an excuse some officers use to explain their bad behavior. MOST traffic stops are routine... if they weren't they'd all end with a felony arrest... shoot out.. saving a kidnapping victim.. etc.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You guys keep adding to my simple stop and making mountains out of mole hills. I just dont understand that. I laid out the parameters of the stop and you want to change them.
    What's not to understand? No two traffic stops are the same. They keep themselves alive by being alert and noticing all the little details being presented. You want an answer on what happens for a "normal" stop. You have to define normal:

Speeding violation 65 on a 55 MPH highway, single occupant, stopped immediately in a safe location, daylight, license plates check out, registration and drivers license check, questions asked and answers received with nothing to cause alarm, standard pistol or rifle noticed in passenger compartment within reach of the driver but driver has made no mention of it and no moves toward it, where do you go from there.

A good officer will assume nothing and let the stop define itself. If you want to know what happens for a specific variable, you have to define all the other variables before you'll get an accurate answer. Change a few of those parameters and the reaction of the officer will change potentially drastically.

Top Bottom