• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Note that these people making the claims (naturalnews.com) are same ones that advocate eating tree bark and roots to cure all diseases. The stuff about Chinese medicine is the real kicker. As if the Chinese are so much more advanced and Western medicine is too stupid to figure out these natural cures. Yeah, the same Chinese that think eating tiger guts will give you a longer, ahem, manhood.

You know what's the funniest part about all this?

Pharmaceutical companies stick processed forms of these natural cures in a pill and all of a sudden you consider it to be 'real science'.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Aww crap, you're right. I forgot that the human immune system functions differently in their country.
    They don't function differently, but they are very different in what they have immunity to. If you don't think this is true, go donate blood at the Indiana Blood Center, just so you can fill out the form before hand.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    You brought up whether they have different immunities than us. They do. That does not change the graph, rather it makes it irrelevant to a conversation about the efficacy of vaccinations in the US.

I didn't ask if they had different immunities than us, I asked if their immune systems functioned differently than ours (it doesn't).

Now, please explain that downward trend that began long before the introduction of vaccines.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Now, please explain that downward trend that began long before the introduction of vaccines.
    Easy, other medical advancements?

Vaccinations have made those illnesses extinct. Until now, because people are not vaccinating. You know, because they're smarter than everyone else.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Easy, other medical advancements?

Vaccinations have made those illnesses extinct. Until now, because people are not vaccinating. You know, because they're smarter than everyone else.

Huh?

The numbers were on a downward trend long before vaccinations came around,. but you think that vaccinations are the only reason they have nearly disappeared?

Please, show me ONE credible source where these were on the decline before vaccinations.

You asked, I supplied.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Huh?

The numbers were on a downward trend long before vaccinations came around,. but you think that vaccinations are the only reason they have nearly disappeared?
    No, I said other medical advances caused a decline and that vaccines have ended them. Until now, when people aren't vaccinating. Try to keep up.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    No, I said other medical advances caused a decline and that vaccines have ended them. Until now, when people aren't vaccinating. Try to keep up.

Then why did you ask me to provide one credible source that showed they were on the decline before vaccines came around? Just a rhetorical question?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Then why did you ask me to provide one credible source that showed they were on the decline before vaccines came around? Just a rhetorical question?
    No, I wanted to see what you were citing. You made it sound like they were nearly GONE before vaccinations and I wanted for everyone to be clear on what was being said.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    No, I wanted to see what you were citing. You made it sound like they were nearly GONE before vaccinations and I wanted for everyone to be clear on what was being said.

I didn't say they were nearly gone. I said they were on a downward trend.

Like I said earlier, I am not convinced that vaccines are the reason these diseases have disappeared, since they were on a steeply downward trend since long before the invention of vaccines.

Now you're just backpedaling, and it's kind of sad. Post some more clips of house, at least those are entertaining.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I didn't say they were nearly gone. I said they were on a downward trend.
    Now you're just backpedaling, and it's kind of sad. Post some more clips of house, at least those are entertaining.
    No backpedaling. No putting your words in your mouth. I asked for clarification. You're denying that you tried to make it sound like they would have disappeared without vaccinations?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    No backpedaling. No putting your words in your mouth. I asked for clarification. You're denying that you tried to make it sound like they would have disappeared without vaccinations?

Full credit for the rarity of these diseases is being attributed to vaccines.

I am skeptical of this. Obviously there were other factors involved, since they were already on a steep decline long before vaccines came around. Why should we assume that the downward trend would have disappeared if vaccines hadn't been introduced?

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Back in the days before toilet paper and indoor plumbing, people used to hang their personal toilet-wiping rags next to each other to dry. This, of coarse, was right after they wiped themselves (backside) and rinsed it clean in the same bowl as everyone else.

But I'm sure that the end of this practice had nothing to do with diseases disappearing.

Indoor plumbing, toilet paper, hand washing, and other sanitary practices started the upward trend of disease disappearance; not some toxic snake-oil produced by big pharma and monopoly-protected by fascist gov't.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Back in the days before toilet paper and indoor plumbing, people used to hang their personal toilet-wiping rags next to each other to dry. This, of coarse, was right after they wiped themselves (backside) and rinsed it clean in the same bowl as everyone else.

But I'm sure that the end of this practice had nothing to do with diseases disappearing.

Indoor plumbing, toilet paper, hand washing, and other sanitary practices started the upward trend of disease disappearance; not some toxic snake-oil produced by big pharma and monopoly-protected by fascist gov't.

Of course! That's what all but eliminated Polio in the US! It wasn't vaccines it was toilet paper!

:rolleyes:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Tell you what, you don't want to vaccinate your kids, fine. Don't.

I will vaccinate my kids and yours will not be anywhere near mine.

When these diseases that are already making a come back get stronger and stronger, hopefully your child is lucky.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Tell you what, you don't want to vaccinate your kids, fine. Don't.

I will vaccinate my kids and yours will not be anywhere near mine.

When these diseases that are already making a come back get stronger and stronger, hopefully your child is lucky.

Look at that. Another pro-vaccine persons that just admitted that vaccines don't work. If they did, your children would have nothing to fear. Right?

Top Bottom