• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    I should be getting my permit soon and was wandering what the best cc holster is that will fit, or the ones anybody else uses for their Taurus PT 140 Pro. Thanks for any help you came give me.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If you want a comfortable holster, then order a CROSS BREED holster. They make IWB holster for the entire line of Taurus PT "pro" pistols. Com-Tac sells a similar holster that is slightly different, I prefer the CROSS BREED to the Com-Tac. K-Holster sells one that is less expensive, but sort of generic in their leather work and a lot bulkier. Some have purchased the K-Holster and cut the leather so it mimics the CROSS BREED design but that clearly voids any warranty you'd have from K-Holster.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    because of my body shape (read: beergut lol) i dont like IWB holsters. i carry my pt145 in a OWB Fobus holster. if i need full concealment (ie tucked in shirt, etc) i just carry a different weapon.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Don Hume makes a great IWB holster. You can pick one up at the gun show from the holster guy for like $25, I use one for my PT145 and like it a lot. The gun feels secure and comfortable

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Thanks for all the good information. There's a gun show in Fort Wayne next weekend, and as luck would have it I will be out of town all weekend.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    i have a pro undercover holster from comp-tac.com that i use for my pt145 pro and love it i am 6' bout 300# and wear it at around the 3-4:00 position with no issues
    DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

0501091605.jpg

rcflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    I carry my PT140 IWB with a Kholster. Very nice and comfortable. I OC with a Fobus SP11B. Its ok, but I think I might try something else for OC.

Top Bottom