• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Bad form for the article to refer to her as a psychologist, then. A BA in English does not a psychotherapist make.

Exactly, her qualifications don't go any further than being a politically connected acolyte of Al Gore.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I highly doubt we could "help her understand". She thinks she knows everything already so her mind is already made up. What an idiot.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    In fact, it seems that most if not all of these mass shooters are deranged, left-leaning, libtarded lunatics on psychotropic drugs. Just my:twocents:

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I pray that she never needs a gun to defend herself or her family. The fact that, that is exactly why I have a gun probably means nothing to her. I hope she seeks help quick, seems like she is really in need of some meds asap.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    The founding fathers gave me the right to own guns just like they gave her the right to say stupid things. Since I am suppose to be limited to muskets, she should be limited to pages printed on a printing press and distributed to guys on a corner by horseback.

Incorrect.

The Founding Fathers did not give you any Rights. They only attempted to protect the Rights with which you were born.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    If she is treating patients as a Psychotherapist as she claims to be, I would think a firearm on her person, in her desk or at least quickly available would be prudent. People lash out at physicians all the time in grief as they are a lot of time the bearers of bad news. Doctors are blamed for deaths they have no control over, or are to blame because of malpractice.
    She must feel that she is above that kind of behavior and that it will never happen to her. God complex or just plain lack of common sense. In my experience, the smartest people a lot of times have the worst common sense.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I read the letter she wrote, it is rife with fear as others have stated.
    Also as others have stated, she is "treating" people for their mental health, scary indeed.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I didn't actually laugh at this; I merely eye-rolled:

It may be a constitutional right to bear arms, but the Constitution said we have the right to bear arms in a militia, those arms being muskets at the time, guns that you could shoot once, taking much time to reload. Not AK-47 weapons.

Regarding the OP's challenge, I made it this far:

Maybe you just don’t feel very good about yourself or your life, and you need to boost your confidence and self-esteem by openly carrying a giant weapon, hiding your disappointing body parts and/or your psychological distress. Maybe you really are fearful, thinking that Muslims are taking over this country, and if not Muslims, that perhaps black and brown men and boys are wreaking havoc. Maybe you have been severely traumatized and need help.

One would think that a psychologist would be familiar with psychological projection, and avoid engaging in it. Apparently, one would think incorrectly.

Top Bottom