• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I sure hope she isn't actually treating patients who need honest to goodness mental heath care.

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    That head shrink is NUTS! :nuts:

...and she will never understand.
    She'll never understand because, simply put, she doesn't want to. She begs those who own military weapons (so... does she mean pre-1986 Ban weapons?) to help her understand, but she has already attempted to poison the well by invoking George Zimmerman, that people owning these weapons want to prevent Muslims taking over the country, or to reclaim the country from minorities, and that people who own "AK-47 weapons" have "disappointing body parts".

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I made it to sentence 3, the picture was hard to get past. I think she's off her meds.

The Ninja

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Wow, that's an old and tired drum to be beating. Of course, I'm sure she's not interested in actually listening to answers to any of the "questions" that she asks in her letter.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Wow, that's an old and tired drum to be beating. Of course, I'm sure she's not interested in actually listening to answers to any of the "questions" that she asks in her letter.
    "To the people who own pressure cookers, why do you need such a device that can be converted to a weapon of mass destruction capable of wiping out a class of children.

I want you to help me understand why your tiny pecker makes you think you need this device you cretin"

:D

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I read the whole letter and she did a thorough job of outlining her irrational fear of firearms and gun owners who lead responsible, disciplined lives. She probably does not want to acknowledge that for the past 30 years, she has been in close proximity to people with lawful concealed weapons, on an almost daily basis. Over that time, probably nothing negative has happened in all these encounters. That therapist needs a therapist, because she has more issues than Time magazine.

The Ninja

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Indianapolis
    "To the people who own pressure cookers, why do you need such a device that can be converted to a weapon of mass destruction capable of wiping out a class of children.

I want you to help me understand why your tiny pecker makes you think you need this device you cretin"

:D
    They do tend to resort to that particular ad hominem very readily, don't they? Odd for someone who claims to be the only rational side in the debate. :):

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    And these are the kind of people who will determine if we can own firearms if "common sense" gun laws are put in place.
    Now THAT is more scary than her picture:scared:

Bob

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    The founding fathers gave me the right to own guns just like they gave her the right to say stupid things. Since I am suppose to be limited to muskets, she should be limited to pages printed on a printing press and distributed to guys on a corner by horseback.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    She certainly hit on all they usual critiques. Problem is, they've all been refuted and explained many times before. The rational answers to her willfull ignorance are there, if only she'd truly seek them.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I didn't get past the picture.
    Well, I have to admit, as soon as I saw that stupid (I would be the first one to die in a catastrophe) face of her's, I knew I would not be able to get through her drivel. She needs to mind her own damn business, because nobody gives a damn what she thinks...at least anybody who would maybe make it through said "catastrophe". :rolleyes:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A quick background check provides that she is a BA English major and holds no degree in psychology at all. Jobs include only government, social and college work, along with being a volunteer in Al Gore's climate change program. A person with no life experience outside in the real world. Paid big bucks as a grief counselor by state institutions these days I'll wager but with what qualifications? Another example of the connected class cashing in big time on your tax dollars. How much anybody want to bet bloomy and company are footing the bill for this.

Always follow the money.

Top Bottom