• ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Have had a handful of them and never a problem of any kind…..except I hate having duplicate guns and my tastes in color come and go.

Probably going to have to let my full size master chief inspired green and tin barrel go to get something in fde/black/ stainless to match my ingo AR
    E6D0AF95-7013-46B2-8B82-0A98C2A726A7.jpeg

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    No, they are using new PSA 15 round mags that are Glock 43x/48 compatible. The mags are supposed to be a hybrid metal/polymer with polymer interface with the mag catch.

The mags are the big deal, if they work. I will buy several for my G43x and G48 if they run reliably, which will soon be beta-tested by early adopters.

350F3EC7-F37A-4DE2-863E-A03AC7FD343D.jpeg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    No, they are using new PSA 15 round mags that are Glock 43x/48 compatible. The mags are supposed to be a hybrid metal/polymer with polymer interface with the mag catch.

The mags are the big deal, if they work. I will buy several for my G43x and G48 if they run reliably, which will soon be beta-tested by early adopters.
    Are there any +2 or +3 magazine extensions for these types of magazines out yet?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Are there any +2 or +3 magazine extensions for these types of magazines out yet?
    I don’t think so, the mags aren’t even out yet, except the ones that come with the micro dagger, which looks like it sold out in about 20 minutes.

If these mags work, I don’t look to be able to get any for at least a few months, unless I’m lucky. People we will be buying them hand over fist and dumping their Shield Arms mags.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Can the PSA dagger fit in a Glock holsters
    Depends on the holster. Daggers are not exactly the same dimensions as Glocks.

Leather, probably. Might be a little tight.
    Kydex, it depends on the maker and mold tolerances. You could always heat and reshape Kydex yourself and get a pretty good fit.
    Exact injection mold for a Glock 19, then no, it won't fit. (Raven Perun, Bravo Concealment, etc)

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    They have a deal for 119 now for a compact and a full size frame in fde. May push me over the edge to build a couple more and not worry about my usual pet peeve of duplicates. Want a fde one now to match my ar. Every time I shoot mine I’m more and more impressed

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    They have a deal for 119 now for a compact and a full size frame in fde. May push me over the edge to build a couple more and not worry about my usual pet peeve of duplicates. Want a fde one now to match my ar. Every time I shoot mine I’m more and more impressed
    A $300 pistol used to be the low end I would recommend to students. But I would suggest that they try to find a Smith, Glock or Ruger that fit their hand, purpose and budget. PSA has really changed things where inexpensive/reliable handguns are concerned.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

View attachment 266308
    Will wait for the deal that gives 10 magazines, and a case before I buy.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I agree. There won’t be a multi mag deal like the dagger since it uses their own mags and not super inexpensive pmags.

Top Bottom