• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ay I’m diggin it. How do you like it?
    So far its been good. I had a little trouble with it you can read up thread. Only took a few minutes to fix nothing major.

bf5565

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Elkhart
    Will do! Im probably gonna have to check these out. They’re not priced bad either from the looks of things. I wish there was a place local to me that sold PSA products.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I bought this cheap holster for my Dagger. A just for now holster to do some reps with it as I didn't have a holster for it.
    This holster came with a few features like suppressor hight sight capability.
    It has two retention screws, and it holds the Dagger well.
    I put a loaded 19rd magazine 147gr ammo in, and shook it really hard to get it to come out while adjusting the tension.
    It held which I was surprised for such a cheap holster.
    I did have to take my heat gun, and adjust it around the magazine release because it sets out to far for this holster, and was releasing my magazine on insertion. It was a very easy fix.
    Next on the list is to heat it up on top, and cut out enough for the RDS.
    When I get done I'll post a picture of what it looks like. I'll get a few before and after shots as well.

So far a big thumbs-up for this El Cheapo holster.
    I plan on getting a different holster to hold my light, as well as the RDS.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Anyone have any insider knowledge of when the Micro Dagger will be released?
    I have a guess given the past record……… “before it is ready” lol seems every model has some pretty significant issues out of the gate

not knocking psa products at all just seems they use consumers to test knowing them they probably make it right with the customer if they find a flaw

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The mags dropped today at 4PM, significant number sold out in 5 minutes.

It'll be interesting to follow this. How they function, etc.

Understanding that pricing will eventually drop, especially with daily deals and the like, these still seem to be priced close to Glock factory mags. Hard to imagine that Palmetto mags could ever be considered as reliable as Glock mags?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Particulars, my friend? Interested in the details of what you are wanting in a Holosun RDS.
    I've found I prefer the 32 MOA circle that I can select in the 507 and it appears none of the EPS models have the 3 reticle setup.
    I'm a little curious about the mags from an engineering standpoint but since I have no interest in the small gun I'm not in that market.
    I've found the daggers just as reliable as any Glock I've owned but designing a reliable mag is even more difficult that designing a reliable pistol.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've found I prefer the 32 MOA circle that I can select in the 507 and it appears none of the EPS models have the 3 reticle setup.
    I'm a little curious about the mags from an engineering standpoint but since I have no interest in the small gun I'm not in that market.
    I've found the daggers just as reliable as any Glock I've owned but designing a reliable mag is even more difficult that designing a reliable pistol.

I totally agree on the circle dot. It's all I use.

Just going from what I've seen, isn't the (hard to find in stock) MRS EPS set up with this reticle system?

I have not yet compared the size of the EPS to my favorite SRS. Size makes a lot of difference for the way I carry, but I'd love to have an enclosed emitter. They rarely need cleaned, among other things.

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I totally agree on the circle dot. It's all I use.

Just going from what I've seen, isn't the (hard to find in stock) MRS EPS set up with this reticle system?

I have not yet compared the size of the EPS to my favorite SRS. Size makes a lot of difference for the way I carry, but I'd love to have an enclosed emitter. They rarely need cleaned, among other things.

Yes EPS does have the circle dot but I have found that I prefer the 32 MOA circle without the dot. Seems more natural to bring my left eye into play just using the circle because the dot is not obscuring part of the target.. I believe I'm faster and as accurate just using the circle and the brain automatically centers the target in the circle.. It may just be a glitch in my brain but I'm convinced that's the most efficient reticle for me.

Top Bottom