• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    To be fair, the anger should be directed at the driver, not the company that installed the governor. The fault lies with the guy who ends up "holding hands" with a slightly slower truck for 5 miles because he is trying to pass a truck going 65 when his truck can eek out 65.5. Doing that with 50 4 wheelers behind you that are just trying to go the speed limit of 70 is a selfish, jerk move.

And I know we've had this argument before and there are a few drivers on here that DGAF. You may think its OK and we're just impatient, but you're still an entitled a-hole.

There I said it. LOL
    We understand! Heck there may just be a bicycle up ahead you want to run over… :lmfao:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Sometimes the holdup on funds is not the vendor, it's the credit card company/bank. If you used a Visa credit card, it's not your money anyway, so relax. If you used a Visa debit card linked to your actual money in your bank account, well...hope you learned something.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Sometimes the holdup on funds is not the vendor, it's the credit card company/bank. If you used a Visa credit card, it's not your money anyway, so relax. If you used a Visa debit card linked to your actual money in your bank account, well...hope you learned something.
    Like think your purchases through so you don’t change your mind again?

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Y'all, it do be like this sometimes, but this guy be like:

...hasn't it been pretty well covered, now?

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Amusing. Reminds me of a story I heard from a friend. A customer ordered an item, then changed his mind and tried to cancel it a few hours later. He called to cancel it only to be told it had already been shipped. He then called the manufacturer to COMPLAIN that their order had been processed too quickly.

Honestly, you can't make this **** up. :dunno:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    OP hasn't been back on since he made this thread. Guess he didn't get the response he was looking for :whistle:
    He has another thread similar about a different company. Some slight blemish on an AERO rifle then being difficult to customer service because they wanted pictures. Demands a return label and gets mad again because of the time they say it'll take.
    If I ever owned a company I'd never want him as a customer. Sounds like the type to hold up a subway line because they are cheating him out of one pickle slice and having a meltdown tantrum

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Amusing. Reminds me of a story I heard from a friend. A customer ordered an item, then changed his mind and tried to cancel it a few hours later. He called to cancel it only to be told it had already been shipped. He then called the manufacturer to COMPLAIN that their order had been processed too quickly.

Honestly, you can't make this **** up. :dunno:

I resemble that friend.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    If I ever owned a company I'd never want him as a customer. Sounds like the type to hold up a subway line because they are cheating him out of one pickle slice and having a meltdown tantrum
    At the end of last year I was finally comfortable enough to let some of the more squeaky clients I had go.

It was the best thing I ever did. Yes I'm a little down in their sales (They were a big client) but I freed up about 50% more of my time not answering emails every night.

Addition by subtraction.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    At the end of last year I was finally comfortable enough to let some of the more squeaky clients I had go.

It was the best thing I ever did. Yes I'm a little down in their sales (They were a big client) but I freed up about 50% more of my time not answering emails every night.

Addition by subtraction.
    I've seen it too. Absolutely have to cut anchors that drag your energy or drain your time with adequate compensation.
    Glad you did the right thing

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom