• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip Schippers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2024
    Fort Wayne
    I inherited these knives a few years back after my dad died I was at his house and my step mom was throwing these in the trash but I pulled them and have kept them just wondering if any one of them stand out as valuable I know nothing of knives I don’t want to sell

Attachments

• IMG_3322.jpeg
      IMG_3322.jpeg
      655.2 KB · Views: 69

Skip Schippers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2024
    Fort Wayne
    I inherited these knives a few years back after my dad died I was at his house and my step mom was throwing these in the trash but I pulled them and have kept them just wondering if any one of them stand out as valuable I know nothing of knives I don’t want to sell
    Some of the names on the knives are western Olsen sharp Remington kershaw fiskars and silver eagle

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    When (if) you get the privilege to buy n sell on INGO please PM me for a talk about your knives. Unless I’m mistaken you do not have that privilege. Respectfully

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I’m not really wanting to sell any of them one of the very few thing I have from my father
    Excellent, keep them all. Value as you said in your reply has no merit. Then why ask from the start? Your first post.

If sentiment has any meaning for you, and you aren’t just another schemer, keep them and pass them on to your kids, from Grandpa.

Forget what I said about contacting me when you achieve privilege. Good Luck in your endeavors.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I believe the Remington is a big game knife. The folder version (lock back) had a gut hook. The fishers is a fillet knife and I think the sharps is also. All good working man’s knives made for tasks And they will cut nicely.

Skip Schippers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2024
    Fort Wayne
    Excellent, keep them all. Value as you said in your reply has no merit. Then why ask from the start? Your first post.

If sentiment has any meaning for you, and you aren’t just another schemer, keep them and pass them on to your kids, from Grandpa.

Forget what I said about contacting me when you achieve privilege. Good Luck in your endeavors.
    When I first joined Indiana gun owners I was all about the classifieds but I have found joy in conversation with people on here more than the very few things I see in the classifieds. I do ok at the auburn and Fort Wayne gun shows I’m a old soul deep in side and have a love for old guns same as my old fishing lures and I do plan on passing on a lot of stuff to my grandson my daughter sees very little interest in the stuff I have aquired

Top Bottom