• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I sincerely hope that you are joking (printed word doesn't convey sarcasm very well), as using stray cats for bait (and especially driving a stake through their leg) will land a fellow in jail for animal cruelty. I've killed plenty of coyotes over the years, and never baited a single one of them.
    :dunno: :n00b: :facepalm:

I would never put a stake thru a stray cat's leg. I'd rather have a stray cat around than 500 mice!

I have found a cat in a snare b4, and you couldn't of held a gun to my head to release it out of there.....about 10 mins. later I killed my first yote, with a single shot .410 slug.

GLOCK1982

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    PARKE CO.
    Sweet! I can only hope that my girls will take the same interest when they are old enough. Great for her!! And good job to you for being the teacher and getting your kids involved!!

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Monday update! Going to have to get a call. No signs since the 21st. Must have been the pack Alpha's.
    More news I mounted the glass on the LMT 308. Sis sighted it in and has run 300 rounds through it since yesterday! She has named it Alvin, Calls it AWESOME AL! I think I may have just been had! I have been told once they name them it's over!:eek:
    I may have created a monster! I LOVE it! This is better than.. BACON!:bacondance::rockwoot:

Last edited:

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    isn't that what your daughter said, on those 2 yotes?!

that's also called post whoring......you oughta try it sometime.

I bet she was thinking more along the lines of LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR. I do not know why but she listens to hip hop and country? She did not get that from ole Dad. I listen to classic rock and metal. Mom listens to lite rock.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I bet she was thinking more along the lines of LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR. I do not know why but she listens to hip hop and country? She did not get that from ole Dad. I listen to classic rock and metal. Mom listens to lite rock.
    she's a teenager, she 'has' to be different! (one way or another)

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Well it has been a month since this started and I can say the property is now free of yotes endangering the livestock. But on a sad note I have in fact now lost a LMT 308 with good glass to my daughter! I tried to put it back in my safe and nearly got my hands broken!

At least I have pictures to remember it by,;)
    pix449480622.jpg

Top Bottom