• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    indianapolis
    DNR and the whole state law enforcement system doesn't have enough officers to enforce hunting laws if the Joe Blows of hunting get fed up with the rules constantly changeing to disenfranchise them from the sport they created.

When the law becomes a stick for one class to beat the money out of the majority, the majority will ignore the law. Hunting was destroyed by market hunting and hunting was restored by sportsman exercising self restraint and financially supporting it. Now "money grubbers" want to come in and squeeze every dime out of hunting if it kills the last game animal in Indiana. Hunters built it, hunters will tear it down.

I'm gonna hunt no matter what that pack of sleaze balls in Indianapolis do. If they make the laws too ridiculous to follow and still hunt..., well I'm gonna hunt.

To H11 with Joe Bacon and his "legislator hunting" and his pack of bar room lackeys grovelling around him. Send Woody Williams right along with them. None of them give a flying crap about hunting other than what it can do to help them get up on a soap box and scream "look at me". They are lobbiest, clubbers, whiners, camo clad lawyers and carpet baggers, they should all be put in the same acre pen with the shooting zoo operators and run around in circles while they take turns with poacher ted, and the rest of the celebrity shooting zoo patrons stick 'em with arrows for the camera. __________________
    :rockwoot:
    Jack's statement reminds me to never pick a fight with an old man---he might just kill you:D

Steve

Top Bottom