• ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Holy **** - Background - I've owned, shot and sold guns since I was 16 (I'm 52). I do not go to gun shows, have zero interest. I normally know what I want and why. I'm not a collector and I do not need more guns than I have time to actually go shoot. Kind of the same reason I have not bought new fishing gear for 20 years or a new driver in 10 years. We own an A class RV. From April to November, I'm rarely in my house. My wife and I can work remote from anywhere and take our dogs. I'm not taking 8 guns with me in my RV. I take my EDC and I take one more that is more my front pocket gun (ruger LCP II)

I keep my glock loaded and holstered. If you don't like glock - post somewhere else. I don't give a ****. Its what I learned to shoot with. I can clear a jam, break it down blindfolded and drop the magazine and reload better than any other handgun i've owned or shot.

I've owned 10+ other guns prior to the 8 I have now. I've sold them through personal connections - see Paragraph #3 below.

I've had extensive training, have friends who are cops and ROs. I've shot at Atlanta through IDPA, was wearing tshirt with sandals all 4 times and came in above middle of the pack with all the guys laughing at me and my buddy while wearing their gun belts, quick holsters, lug boots, specialty glasses, dad jeans with their antler tshirts tucked into the dad jeans.

If asking if there was a process or a set of social norms for taking 4 guns to a gun show then I'm sorry. I've sold and traded at shops before and I figure the $$ hit is similar and thought a show my waste less of my time.

I'll be keeping the 3 guns I need to travel with. If you do not think those are adequate enough, stop by and kick my door in and and lets find out.

There is post #4 since 2012 - suck it.

*** Edit - for those of you who answered with actual valuable information, thank you, it was appreciated.
    I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

It's rare to meet anyone here that has a life outside of INGO.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    After reading the threads, going the site supporter route seems to fit your decision. Agree about posting on classified, fast way to take a pic, cover S/N with blue tape, and price fairly.

I had a few listed years back, the Obummer years happened and I cancelled a meet 3 days in advance. Suppose buyer whined about his world was broken, what a bum I was for changing my mind. Too bad. Sorry. I keep as many as I desire now, no more drama.

Good luck, hope it goes well.
    Add: I have bought firearms from INGO members with no issues. All used, clean on inspection, had to reschedule a meet or two, but never condemned a seller for trying to be fair.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    If wrong forum, I can repost.

I have a shotgun, CZ SCORPION EVO S1 and 2 revolvers I want to get rid of. I've never been to gun show and don't want to take the time to list them and sell them to an individual. Obviously, unloaded and probably in cases, but is there anything else I need to do? Can i load the 3 into a back pack so I can carry the shotgun, etc?

I travel too much and don't shoot enough now days and just trying slim down what I have.
    O
    I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

It's rare to meet anyone here that has a life outside of INGO.
    wait!! There is life outside INGO??

Top Bottom