Proof that LAPD intentionally set the fire (video)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    [ame]http://youtu.be/SCdqybEfy9w[/ame]

From the tanscript:
    “we’re going to go, uh... we’re gonna forward with the plan, with the... with the burner”

“wanted to... like we talked about”

“burn it”

“copy seven burners deployed and we have a fire”

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    tumblr_lyje14l6Lo1qj6zo2o1_500.gif

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    What's your point? If they broadcast it over a radio I don't think they were attempting to hide the fact.

Burn him out to the rear. He either comes out waving a white flag or out in a blaze of glory.

**** him.

My point is that they weren't even sure it was him in the ****ing building. And there's a thing called due process. Burning a man alive ain't it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And you have multiple times. And no one has disagreed with you.

I have noticed a conspicuous shortage of ideas on a meaningful solution for this problem, as opposed to plenty for Dorner, all of which included assorted methods by which he may become dead.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My point is that they weren't even sure it was him in the ****ing building. And there's a thing called due process. Burning a man alive ain't it.

Due process when a guy is shooting at you (makes ZERO difference who it is)...

Pour flammable liquid in a bottle.... place cloth rag at opening of bottle... yell to, guy shooting at you, to give up, and let the legal system handle the crimes he is accused of committing.... listen.... listen some more.... ***crickets....chirp.... chirp....*** if more bullets come flying your way... light cloth rag with flame.... throw in bad guy's general direction....

...and end the threat.

:dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have noticed a conspicuous shortage of ideas on a meaningful solution for this problem, as opposed to plenty for Dorner, all of which included assorted methods by which he may become dead.

I said in another thread they should be arrested for crimnal recklessness, or manslaughter if they actually killed someone. They were obviously geeked up, and poorly trained.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I've openly stated several times the actions of those officers were wrong and should be punished.

All I hear from you is they should suffer the same demise Dorner.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I said in another thread they should be arrested for crimnal recklessness, or manslaughter if they actually killed someone. They were obviously geeked up, and poorly trained.
    It's becoming more and more evident that IndyDave merely has an axe to grind. I don't believe he's capable of seeing past his jaded view. And that's not a slam, actually it's a damn shame.

It is hardly a secret that my general opinion of police based on personal experience is pretty low

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's becoming more and more evident that IndyDave merely has an axe to grind. I don't believe he's capable of seeing past his jaded view. And that's not a slam, actually it's a damn shame.

I wouldn't call it an axe to grind, but rather cumulative experience indicating a certain aggregate of people to be less than trustworthy and dangerous to liberty. I can't help the fact that the results are what they are. I can understand that anyone would tend to identify with their own group. I would also consider it reasonable to expect that a good/honest/honorable officer is probably accustomed to working with others of similar character. Based on my observation of corrupt departments in which good officers don't last long, I consider it reasonable to believe that the opposite is true--that corrupt officers would be squeezed out of honest departments.

What I consider to be a damned shame is that I am left with observations that form the foundation of my conclusions. My jaded view will change when the police cease to be a greater threat to my well-being than the criminals, and not until then.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wouldn't call it an axe to grind, but rather cumulative experience indicating a certain aggregate of people to be less than trustworthy and dangerous to liberty. I can't help the fact that the results are what they are. I can understand that anyone would tend to identify with their own group. I would also consider it reasonable to expect that a good/honest/honorable officer is probably accustomed to working with others of similar character. Based on my observation of corrupt departments in which good officers don't last long, I consider it reasonable to believe that the opposite is true--that corrupt officers would be squeezed out of honest departments.

What I consider to be a damned shame is that I am left with observations that form the foundation of my conclusions. My jaded view will change when the police cease to be a greater threat to my well-being than the criminals, and not until then.

Ooooh, new thread idea. And this one might be worse than the "Founding Fathers" one.... ya'll game?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

I would say that due process goes right out the window if they were in a shoot out with him, but what I don't like at all is that unless they had x ray vision, they'd have had no way of knowing if there was a hostage in there with him when they set the place on fire.

I know "officer safety" and all that, but damn.

Top Bottom