• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Promposals are a big deal, says Miller, and even more so because they get shared on Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks. The dinner at Mastro’s, Miller says, cost her boyfriend about $160; the accompanying dozen roses ran another $40. And that $200 is actually below the national average. According to Visa’s survey, teenagers are spending an average of $324 on promposals.

Bridezillas in training.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    My daughter's prom was last year. I hate to say what I spent for her dress but it was more then I have paid for a used car. She has only one prom. She did awesome in school. It was her reward. I have no regrets. I am glad I could do it for her.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Completely ridiculous. We seriously have lost all common sense in this country. I went to my junior prom, just spent the minimum. I have no idea how much the girl spent on her dress. I really didn't even know her that well, just asked her to go out of the blue really. Being shy I didn't ask anyone to my senior prom, but was close to almost going as some girls from one of my classes were trying to set me up with another girl who didn't have any prospects.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Wow... I went to Junior prom in a suit & tie that my mom agreed to buy me if I'd fore-go the extravagant tux rental. Pictures consisted of the free pictures at the school sponsored after-prom. Senior year I went ahead and rented the tux because I wanted it to be a bit more special. IIRC suit & tie cost my mom ~$120, tux-rental senior year cost me ~$135.

Senior year we had a limo; one of my close friends won a "free limo ride anywhere, anytime" at a youth event. He used it for prom and took me and another of our friends along...

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Damn. It didn't seem like that much at the time. 100$ for 2 tickets, $125 for the tux. Then there was the corsage and post prom tickets.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Don't get me started on prom costs. My daughter is going to two proms and has to have two dresses. Between fittings, photos, make up and hair, I'm doomed. I don't want to know. This year I'm taking photos so at least that will save me about $200.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    The girl I went to prom with had a boyfriend that she didnt tell me about. :( .... Then I made out and felt up a girl who later became a lesbian.... overall it was not a good day... glad I didnt spend $1200.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Me and my girlfriend had a great time at our senior prom, but we both had jobs and we paid for everything. She bought her dress and I rented my tux. We didn't have a limo, we went in her 1978 Chevy Chevette.

Top Bottom