Not open for further replies.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I am going to do some searching and see if I have an excess goods I can send. I will go buy some goods if need be but from one veteran to another "Godspeed, and come home safe".

I hope I can say I have friends like this on my next deployment.

TD12, you will.

And, on that note another box went out tonight. That empties my pile of donated stuff & my reserves.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have another shipment ready to go out tomorrow morning containing some assorted canned goods.

We need your help, INGO! Supplies are needed, but financial donations are really needed! If you'd like to donate supplies or money, check out the rest of this thread for details or PM me directly!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    TD12, you will.

And, on that note another box went out tonight. That empties my pile of donated stuff & my reserves.

yeah, Scutter has emptied out his reserves as well. I can hear him wrapping up a box right now.

He needs more donations so our daughter can have some more fun picking out stuff for them :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    yeah, Scutter has emptied out his reserves as well. I can hear him wrapping up a box right now.

He needs more donations so our daughter can have some more fun picking out stuff for them :D

I still have a few miscellaneous things, but not really enough to fill up a box yet.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Just wanted to acknowledge recent generous donations from INGO members tedbower, Glock34, and KPierce. Thank you very much, guys! There's just no possible way we could do this without your help.

:patriot:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I just recently sent a box to Camp Blackhorse, things specifically asked for. :D If there's anything I can do to help with any future shipments please let me know...:yesway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thanks to the support of the fine members on INGO, I'm happy to report that we have three more cases shipping out tomorrow morning. You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for your help!

:patriot: :cheers:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thank you to INGO members Hammer and VN Vet for donating to the project. The funds are appreciated!

Since January, we've managed to ship out close to $400 worth of care packages thanks to the generosity of our members! Sweet!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thanks to members rmcrob and hardtrailz400 for their donations. More boxes will be shipping tomorrow morning, including a couple of INGO hats and some other INGO goodies as well.

techno.m3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'm a broke college kid so there is not much that I can do as far as donating money but if there is anything else I can do to help this cause let me know!!

Keep up the good work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom