• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Yes Andrew/Pro Fire is AWSOME! I am new to reloading, took his class went home and tried, had some issues! I went back up and talked with Andrew, I showed him my reloaded rounds and he showed me how to correct my operator error. I went back home reloaded those rounds. I fired them yesterday for the first time and they all went bang! I didn't really test them for accuracy because I was so excited that they actually went bang but they all were on paper at 50 ft. I cant say enough about them, and have told many people about them!

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Only total reloading shop that I can recall being in Indy was A-Z and it's been closed a number of years. Andrew at Profire is great with a great selection, I have not been there since he open his lower floor for inventory, but I've hear now he has twice the stock he did have:rockwoot:. Go see him for any reloading questions or stock needed for reloading:yesway:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    danville
    I went to Profire and picked up a few supplies. Andrew was very informitive and didnt care that i didnt know much. Answered all of my stupid questions, and sold me on my next build. 300AAC Blackout. Thanks Andrew

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    I have a couple posts in this topic and, because of them, found out about Profire. I already bought my press but it looks like I am going to become a regular customer of Profire from what I have been reading here. This is awesome!! Thanx to everyone who cares enough to post and help others out and thanx to Profire for caring as well.

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    My assumption was correct - Profire and Andrew are Top Notch!! He went over my press, set it up and was happy to do it. Outstanding business man. I also signed up for a class and am looking forward to it!! We will be doing plenty of business in the future.
    Thanx again, Andrew!!!!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I stopped by Profire on my way home from the Stout Field show this afternoon and picked up the last two items I needed to get started reloading (primers and powder). Looking forward to taking a class next month!

rxs0

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    First visit. Great service. Good prices and selection. I'll be back! Thanks Andrew.
    Rich

scooter-2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    I visited profire a couple weeks ago. I was very impressed. very friendly, knows the business very well. I will be doing business with them in the future. also has a very good stock of reloading material. I am in a wheel chair, and they were very helpful. scooter-2 in plainfield

Top Bottom