• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atalon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Indy
    I wanted to thank Profire Arms and Supply Welcome to Profire Arms and Supply It is located off of Kentucky Ave. in Indianapolis and as far as I can tell the only well stocked reloading supply place in town.

I hung out for more than a couple hours trying to wrap my head around what I need for reloading as I am just getting started. Aszerigan (sorry I am horrible with names until I hear it a few times) was easy to talk to and answered all of my noob questions.

I had a hard time finding out there was a reloading place in town so I wanted to make a post so when people do a search it will be easier to find.

I will be back in soon to start my journey into reloading.

lol I kept trying to type "reploading"

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Andrew is very active on the forum and a site advertiser to boot. He and the shop are great. Glad to hear of yet another positive experience at profire.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Yep, Andrew is a great guy to give your business to and is an INGO advertiser. He's full of knowledge about reloading. Can't imagine a better one stop reloading shop. Supplies, equipment, and knowledge all under one roof.

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Thanks, Atalon, for your kind review.

As Profire is the only true reloading shop in Indianapolis, we've been expanding our inventory from the first day we opened the shop. Now we've opened our downstairs - an additional 1200 ft/sq - for additional space and inventory selection.

Thanks to everyone that has come by to say 'Hello.' I encourage all the reloaders of Indianapolis to come by, have some coffee and chat for a while.

Thanks again !

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    I went there today drove around twice till i found the shop. But andrew is awsome helped me with my newbie questions, and dont mess with his guard dog chester lol tear u apart. Thanks again andrew

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I've been dealing with Andrew for a couple of years now and just had a chance to check out the new shop this past weekend (I'm 160 miles away :)

Needless to say, I bought a few things and hung out for awhile. I wish I lived closer because I'd probably be buggin him every other day. Andrew is an encyclopedia of reloading knowledge and an all around great guy. Looking forward to my next trip.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    I recently made the trip to Profire. It's 75 miles one way but he had what I was looking for at a fair price. I have reloaded pistol & shotgun for years but Andrew was just the ticket when I decided to upgrade my press to rifle calibers.

You won't be disappointed when you go to Profire!

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Please be careful. I took one of Andrew's basic reloading classes 2 yrs ago, and now I'm hooked. This was back when he still worked from home, which he opened up for me and my wife, who came along for the ride. I guess he could be considered an enabler. I can't wait to get to Indy and check out his new shop. I highly recommend him to all.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    those of you that haven't made it to profires reloading swap meet, you need to try to make it next year. lots of stuff and a real good time. this years were in may and sept.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    He's no longer selling Red Star (his reloaded brand), but he's got plenty of factory loaded stuff.

I've driven away with 3K+ rounds in the last couple of weeks.

Top Bottom