• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yeah and sure as the sun rises the left will declare those everyday fed-up Americans as enemies of the state just like they did with J6 or those that stood up to antifa like the Proud Boys and Patriot Pride.
    So we must out number and out gun them. Not a stance I want to take ,but I see less and less of a choice.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Article IV section 4. The government of the United States will guarantee... Against domestic violence.

The Fed Bois have a job to do and are failing miserably, this is what actual domestic violence and insurrection looks like. Not what happened 1/6/2021.

Federal government Do. Your. Job. Round those terrorist scum up and prosecute them. If they are not citizens, deport them.

@JAL question, for DC, who acts as the legislature or governor relative to Article IV section 4? To me Article I section VIII says it is Congress.
    For D.C. it is Congress. Congress has delegated most of their authority to the D.C. Mayor and D.C. City Council. Congress can step in. POTUS can call in D.C. National Guard, and unlike the several states, POTUS can use Active Duty military in D.C. as it's not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act -- because it's a Federal District.

Top Bottom